Active Topics

Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
I used to using mobile fb site on my n900, but as you mentioned this is not comfortable way. I can live without notifications but I need live chat while Im chatting, it is good to know that integrated fb client works - this was the charm on n900. Data in kilobytes, no aditional app needed, just the way it should be. Thanks!

I'm not frequent fb chat user so I'm not quite sure if the chat in the stock fb client is really live or there is need to manually refresh. Notificiations works quite good. Even if the client is closed, it is still checking for new messages and notifications are showed everywhere - in the status bar, low power standby screen, events feed screen. Just add facebook account in the account settings. I think there is some problem with "chat and contacts" option in facebook account settings in N9 and i have this option turned off (probably because i read this advice here or somewhere...?). So the chat between more than 2 users is off. But chat between 2 users ("messages") is OK - if you were asking about multiuser chat, there was misunderstanding, sorry.

Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
no, no multichat, just chatting with one or two persons, a lot

So there is one more reason to spend my hard-worked money.

It is still possible using facebook on n900 with symbian app

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Originally Posted by hardkorek View Post
It is still possible using facebook on n900 with symbian app
You are in totally wrong thread

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post: