Posts: 114 | Thanked: 409 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Germany
Order number != Order ID

The ID is the number that you've got during pre-booking period. It seems to me, that the ID is a hexadecimal number and is absolutely random - at least for me

See https://join.jolla.com/en/profile for your Order ID.

The Following User Says Thank You to ejjoman For This Useful Post:
Awesome, so we even have tracking numbers now! Who will be the first non-Finnish to receive one?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Awesome, so we even have tracking numbers now! Who will be the first non-Finnish to receive one?
Not me, I aim to be the last one ;)

Pre-ordered at first opportunity but still waiting for a working password to the web shop.

//j

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Juuri NYT: Jollan puhelin toimitetaan 1-2 päivässä!!

Hi, ….

Congrats again on choosing Jolla! You can check the status of your delivery at here. The expected delivery time to your nearest Post office is 1-2 days . Please note that further delays may occur due to the high volume of orders during December.

If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact Itella’s customer service.

Your shipping confirmation is below. Thanks again and welcome aboard!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
Stop spreading FUD. You and the author of be above article are not sure about any dates.
Did I say I was sure? I am just a realist this can change and happen before.

My point is we better have patient (yes I hate to say that because I want it now . If it phone comes to all before Christmas I have biggest respect to the team. Infacts I already have biggest respect.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-12-05 at 18:49.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Shipment has STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olla Jolla!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Mine is also in the "picking" !!! Sadly it's finnish independence day is this friday so there is basically no chance to get it before monday..

Ps. Nontheless extremely excited and impressed how this microcompany has achieved this much in such a short time. Just hoping people will give Jolla a chance as it is a work in progress.

Thanks to you all @Jolla

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Routser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Order number near #600, preorder and priority numbers supposedly quite low since I was invited to the launch party, but still "paid" status online. I hope I'll get it soon because it is starting to get really frustrating that I could not make it to Helsinki, and now to see people who were not invited and thus likely preordered later get signs of shipment. I'm jealous and regret I could not pick it up on Nov. 27.

But I agree with _Routser. Jolla has achieved/is achieving something really great. Thank you for broadening the narrow set of choices we have in mobile OS.

(Not Finnish.)

Last edited by Kabouik; 2013-12-08 at 03:44.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by _Routser View Post
Mine is also in the "picking" !!! Sadly it's finnish independence day is this friday so there is basically no chance to get it before monday..

Ps. Nontheless extremely excited and impressed how this microcompany has achieved this much in such a short time. Just hoping people will give Jolla a chance as it is a work in progress.

Thanks to you all @Jolla
No "picking" for me. But I will be last get it because i FUD before damn me

What about the parameter order_id in the order url?

https://shop.jolla.com/sales/order/v...id/thisnumber/

hashable to your first Order ID? It is definitely not equal Order #