Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
the HAK document is out dated 18th July. linked on reddit.
Hallelujah!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Jolla/commen...ailfishos_pdf/
http://releases.sailfishos.org/sfa-e...lopmentKit.pdf

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mattaustin View Post
Well my battery usage was fine with 1.0.7.X - I usually had 40-50% remaining when I went to bed, but with this latest update it has been running out and powering off in the evenings.
Hi,

I also see a higher battery consumption with 1.0.8.19. I think this is a general bug and I hope that this will be fixed with the next update or earlier. One of the best things of the Jolla device was the excellent battery (as long as there was/is no bug ;-) )

br,
Kerwes

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway, Oslo
Didn't read the thread, but i think there is a bug with the lightsensor. My screen is always to bright, even when its all dark around me. I have to change the brightness manually from lowest to highest and then back to lowest again before it registers that im in a room without any light. i have turned on auto adjust but it seems like it's broken. came after this update, no problem before.

Originally Posted by Kerwes View Post
Hi,

I also see a higher battery consumption with 1.0.8.19. I think this is a general bug and I hope that this will be fixed with the next update or earlier. One of the best things of the Jolla device was the excellent battery (as long as there was/is no bug ;-) )

br,
Kerwes
Let me guess, you are using Mitäkuuluu?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Austria
@LordSnick
I have observed the same behaviour from the light sensor on my Jolla since the update to 1.0.8.19.
Hope that this will be sorted with the next update.