I have an extra N900, (wife got one and didnt like it), and would like to trade it for an N97 Mini if anyone has one or is interested.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jnolcox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Northern Ireland
Where do you live?

Dont be stupid. Sell it and buy 2 N97 minis!

I've got an N97 Mini new, sealed in a box that I'm about to put on ebay. It's currently on Vodafone (insurance replacement).

What condition is the N900 in? I'll have to check with the girlfriend but I'm pretty sure that she wants an N900 after seeing mine.

oh, sorry, just saw r-t-q got there first...

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Northern Ireland
nah its ok Billy. You work away. Having a bit of trouble with decicion making at my end. I might just get one on a contract but dunno if i wanna sign up for another 24 months with vodafone so im gonna wait and see what offers they make me. the vodafone guy is gonna call me monday to discuss options. gonna try and sqeeze the best deal possible out of him lol.

Originally Posted by BillyTheFish View Post
I've got an N97 Mini new, sealed in a box that I'm about to put on ebay. It's currently on Vodafone (insurance replacement).

What condition is the N900 in? I'll have to check with the girlfriend but I'm pretty sure that she wants an N900 after seeing mine.
Is it unlocked? I have T-mobile here in USA, and a ATT Blackberry Bold so sometimes i like to swap the sims around. Its in brand new condition, purchased 31st Dec 2009.

Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
Dont be stupid. Sell it and buy 2 N97 minis!
Where could i sell for that amount or better yet where could i buy a mini for so cheap?!

Originally Posted by r-t-q View Post
Where do you live?
I live in NYC, 10 minute walk from the flagship store

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Miami
You can actually sell it and use part of that money for the n97 mini, ull save maybe $100 max, but its up to you if its worth going through that whole process, it easier and faster to do a straight trade...

r-t-q - Cheers!

I managed to get: 600 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited data, passport at £18.50 a month (including VAT) if I signed up for 18 months. It would have been 300 minutes if I had stuck to a rolling monthly contract.

Check out billmonitor.com it's really useful if you're in the UK.

The only thing I wished I'd know about when I did the deal was that Vodafone now have the option of free calls to other Voda mobiles. Wished I'd added that on as well.

It ended up being cheaper buying the N900 sim-free from Nokia with the 10% discount and 20% cashback from quidco. Not got that cashback yet but it's been confirmed by Nokia.

Jnolcox - sorry, back on topic. Mine's in the UK, locked tp Vodafone and with a UK charger so it's probably not worth it, especially with the postage.

Good luck with it though. As waleed says, you could probably sell your N900 and have a bit of cash spare after buying an N97 mini. Not sure it'll be quite $100 though.

UPDATE: Sold to a friend. He asked if i was selling, he said how much, i replied "what you offering?" and he said "umm..$500?", "SOLD!" lmao

My wife wants the Nexus One, so i pretty much break even.