Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by cincibluer6 View Post
Give me a bit but I can start trying to get the Russian translating done. Might need to be proofread by a native though for full accuracy.
PM me if you need somebody to verify Russian translation.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Germany, Oldenburg
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
italian complete!!
Thanks! I just sent you the information via eMail where to get the beta version with your translation. Let me know if you need anything fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Kroll, p/ming you now. Looks like somebody went hog wild on Russian (I was gonna do 10-20 each day til finished but only got about 10 done last night.) There's a hell of a lot there so if you want to help me go through it, that'd be great.

Kroll, p/ming you now. Looks like somebody went hog wild on Russian (I was gonna do 10-20 each day til finished but only got about 10 done last night.) There's a hell of a lot there so if you want to help me go through it, that'd be great.
Yeah, sorry. I thought it was a good idea to provide some machine-translated strings as starting point. An Ukrainian colleague told me around 60% of it are complete and utter BS. I guess Bing has to improve the engine a bit.

Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
Yeah, sorry. I thought it was a good idea to provide some machine-translated strings as starting point. An Ukrainian colleague told me around 60% of it are complete and utter BS. I guess Bing has to improve the engine a bit.
Haha, that explains it.
Yeah, the translating engines aren't the greatest but can give you a good starting point. I've already asked for Kroll's help in some of the more technical terms because I haven't studied much of the technological jargon (more oriented towards everyday words, etc.)

Thanks for the starting point though. We might just be able to clean them up a bit and be good. The real chore is just getting it all in cyrillic honestly. Thankfully there's translit.ru.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
Thanks for posting my app here!
The version for Fremantle / N900 will follow soon.
when you will release fremantle version ?

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Checked and corrected about 60 lines, will continue tomorrow.
Looks like I have a partner there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
when you will release fremantle version ?
See here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=124

The Following User Says Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Kroll, not sure how much you're getting done but I've been pecking at it. Got a lot going on right now so I only have a few minutes every so often to work on it.

Is this application still being developed?

Tags
music, musicplayer, player, quasar, quasarmx