Moin

i have a curious problem,
the browser cannot refresh two of my favourite sites.
after upgrade to hossa, i refresh "m.spiegel.de" but i get always site from 25.4.19 ( Bremen-Munich 0:0 LIVE-TIcker)

also an other site.

I assume during the update i have not closed the browser with this sites online...but this are really the reason ?

any hints?

btw: i use a 200 GB from sandisk, formatting (ext4) no problem, fileman and filebrowser no problem, but system cannot backup ? :-(

thanks for help

paulkondo

Last edited by paulkondo; 2019-04-26 at 14:13.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulkondo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
No. They show up as installed in the web catalog and won't re-install.
All the other patches still work fine, it's just those two.
For what it's worth, I did unapply patches before upgrading, but there are some that I cannot install anymore (despite the Developper mode being enabled in Patchamanager3): "Mail Message Title" and "Extend number of days in Weather forecast widget".

By the way, I cannot find any "Extra folder icons" either in Storeman or in the Webcatalog. Where did you get that? I would love to use this, some of the icon sets I like have folder icons that I hate.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
"Extend number of days in Weather forecast widget"
Guilty as charged

I did not consider it a high priority since Hossa increased the number in landscape by default. At least on my Jolla 1 it is 5 in portrait and 7 in landscape. But I can look into it now that I see there is demand

EDIT:
In case you want to know, the reason "Developer mode" in Patchmanager has no effect on this patch is because I made it dependent on the module it is actually patching (as I believe all patches should be written), not on the OS version. The OS version is a far too blunt a weapon.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by lal View Post
Has always been the case I think, or ever since I started using Sailfish, from ver 2.x. I thought it to be weird at first. But in some way, it felt logical or quite fine. If you do not interact with screen, it locks the device, but since the video is playing and is in focus, screen does not blank. Access is limited to that particular browser tab. You might have left the video playing and left the phone unattended, which would be foolish I agree, in which case anyone could grab the device and access some already open private tabs or other data unless it is protected as it is now.
I've never seen this behavior, and I frequently let long videos run to pass the time while plodding along on the treadmill. Does this only happen if a lock code is set? I mean, there wouldn't be an unlock code screen to show, but it doesn't show the "slide me out of the way" screen either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
[...] Does this only happen if a lock code is set?
AFAICS, yes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Thanks for the update Pichlo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Anyone else having issues with battery drain after the 3.0.3 Update? My Xperia X went down from 1.5 days to around 9 hours, which is not enough to survive a day
Will try to figure out, what the culprit is. Are there any battery statistics for that?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenix For This Useful Post:
does anybody else have a problem with GPS on the XA2(Plus or otherwise)?

Started with 3.0.1, and could not get any of three mapping clients on SFOS to find 'me'. Same problem with 3.0.2. Wondering if the situation will continue with 3.0.3?

Basically have mapping, but no nvigation as the phone cannot get a lock on where I am.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
By the way, I cannot find any "Extra folder icons" either in Storeman or in the Webcatalog. Where did you get that? I would love to use this, some of the icon sets I like have folder icons that I hate.
It's definitely in Storeman. It's one of Schturman's patches, called: Add more folder icons.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jenix View Post
Anyone else having issues with battery drain after the 3.0.3 Update? My Xperia X went down from 1.5 days to around 9 hours, which is not enough to survive a day
Will try to figure out, what the culprit is. Are there any battery statistics for that?
Noticed mine had gone down to 92% from a full charge in a matter of a couple of hours yesterday.
The changelog did state a Wi-Fi battery drain had been fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post: