Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hi guys!!

I have problems with my SHB9000 bluetooth headset. I am using the headset for the most for music. But i cant listen to music when i put my phone in my pocket. the music begin lagging. i tried music from media player,internet radio and yaspot. all are the same. i am geting just bad signal connection to my headset. because when i put out my N900 from my pocket i dont get any laggs when i have the mobile near the headset.

you guys know any xterminal codes to boost the signal for bluetooth or any other way to fix this lag for me???

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New York City -- Brooklyn
ya i have similar issue with my S9HDS i dont really think its the n900s fault and just more so that bluetooth range gets almost halfed every solid it has to pass thru ie walls, pants , etc... so what i do is turn on them music player put the bluetooth on. Then i put my phone in my pocket then turn on the bluetooth headphones LAST with the phone already in my pocket. That tends to fix the problem, im guesssing the range gets set further if its at a distance when it connects.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
I have the same problem with my motorola S9 set, Peltor set and with my Kenwood car sterio.
It only happens 1 in 3 or 4 times, but i realy hate it when it happens.
It don't seem to be any logical reason why it happens tho.. :P
Is it possible to get the N900 to boost the signal or to do some sort of hard reset of the bluetooth radio?

I suggest a bug report. Pick one of the links in my sig and report it