Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Sadly I have no time to fix the media issue. Since I've been very busy lately let's wait until the Wazapp guys fix it and then we ask them heh.
scorpius..atleast make the whatsapp guys aware of this issue..i hv to send urgent files on a continuous basis..n bcz of media issue i hv to use gmail ..plz try to fix it soon..

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
milanhsoni the Wazapp guys are aware of the media sending issue and are working in it. We need to be patient

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by milanhsoni View Post
scorpius..atleast make the whatsapp guys aware of this issue..i hv to send urgent files on a continuous basis..n bcz of media issue i hv to use gmail ..plz try to fix it soon..
Urgent files via Whatsapp lol. Buy an android phone if you need it that bad. He told you he does not have the time right now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
my yappari have worked perfectly since i started using it, but recently it started messing up and crashing, but today it totally just wont start, when i launch it it just act like its loading and then disapear again....
what to do please.... help

A quick question, maybe i've answered my question.

I have not yet tried to pay for whatsapp but if I was to put the sim in another phone and pay for it, then put sim back into my N900. Does the count as it being payed for? as its the same number, will the details be xfer'ed over?

thanks in advance.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Athens
patience guys, there are so many ways to send multimedia.. When the problem is fixed, we 'll all know.
Thank you for this great app scorpio. (o;

The Following User Says Thank You to koznj For This Useful Post:
my problem with yapari was yapari have not start.

i delete all the history of messages and everythinks looks good

The Following User Says Thank You to kownas For This Useful Post:
plz plz
do u have video showing all this process
and how can we use whatsapp on nokia n900

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Ast007 View Post
A quick question, maybe i've answered my question.

I have not yet tried to pay for whatsapp but if I was to put the sim in another phone and pay for it, then put sim back into my N900. Does the count as it being payed for? as its the same number, will the details be xfer'ed over?

thanks in advance.
No, you pay for you phone number, Not for the client. You can buy Whatsapp on the Iphone and put a sim card in there. This way you won't have to pay again. On android you pay once a year, on Iphone you pay once.

Keep in mind that Whatsapp does not like it when you change your number often. This way the Iphone will not be able to use Whatsapp for a week.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
ths tym i cnt receiv pictures from my friends nd i cnt send pics too..

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp