Originally Posted by claustn View Post
Well, this is what happens updating immediately without some testing, it is just not worth it.
I got the volume patch working after all. The situation is still same. I can't hear anything when I play media but I can hear typing sounds. Also, the camera is not working.

Nexus 5 is not my daily driver so no worries. I can flash 3.0.0.8 image
again and start from scratch. Others did not have any issues on the other thread.
https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.ph...23#post1551623

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingAntero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
I would reflash to 3.0.0.8 and wait until 3.0.1 arrives. Maybe they changed some things in 3.0.0.11 which need some changes to the Nexus 5 packages. I'll check that when 3.0.1.x EA is out.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
At last i got my nexus 5 from ebay and installed 3.0.0.8 on it right away, but it has some issue. It does not go to suspend. I ran enabled and started this service like in the first post but still devices will not suspend
devel-su systemctl enable bt-sleep-monitor.timer
devel-su systemctl start bt-sleep-monitor.timer

How does 3.0.0.8 work for you guys? Did you had this issue?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I ran enabled and started this service like in the first post but still devices will not suspend
devel-su systemctl enable bt-sleep-monitor.timer
devel-su systemctl start bt-sleep-monitor.timer
First off, congratulations on your new Nexus 5. It's a wonderful device when it runs SailfishOS.

To answer your question, I never had that problem - that is if I understand you correctly. What exactly did you install on top of mautz' image?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
First off, congratulations on your new Nexus 5. It's a wonderful device when it runs SailfishOS.

To answer your question, I never had that problem - that is if I understand you correctly. What exactly did you install on top of mautz' image?
Thank you! I have installed only Storeman, htop, keyboard for my native language (which i made myself) that's it. Looks like warehouse does not work on newer versions of SFOS. I want to look into aliendalvik. It runs on CM12 base but not CM13 on this device. Other devices have aliendalvik working on base 13. I think it can be run on nexus 5 too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
@matemana

Coukd you or someone else post the output of 'devel-su systemctl status bt-sleep-monitor.service' '?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
@matemana

Coukd you or someone else post the output of 'devel-su systemctl status bt-sleep-monitor.service' '?

â bt-sleep-monitor.service - Start Minimecs bt-sleep-monitor script at startup
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bt-sleep-monitor.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (exited) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2018-12-19 23:25:23 EST; 21s ago
Process: 12311 ExecStart=/usr/bin/bt-sleep-monitor start (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)
Main PID: 12311 (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)
CGroup: /system.slice/bt-sleep-monitor.service

Dec 19 23:25:23 Sailfish systemd[1]: Started Start Minimecs bt-sleep-monitor script at startup.
Dec 19 23:25:23 Sailfish systemd[1]: bt-sleep-monitor.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pi.3.141etc@gmail.com For This Useful Post:
Thanks, seems like it is not working correctly. On my Nexus5 the file /usr/bin/bt-sleep-monitor had some formatting errors. I don't know where they came from...but could someone check the content of /usr/bin/bt-sleep-monitor and compare it with https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ma...-sleep-monitor ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
but could someone check the content of /usr/bin/bt-sleep-monitor?
If this is the formatting issue you mentioned, I think I got it, too.

Code:
$ diff bt-sleep-monitor /usr/bin/bt-sleep-monitor
3c3,4
< #description     : Bluetooth 'LowPowerMode' monitor for SailfishOS ports that face a bluetooth wakelock bug.
---
> #description     : Bluetooth 'LowPowerMode' monitor for SailfishOS ports 
> that face a bluetooth wakelock bug.
8c9,10
< #notes           : Can be used as standalone program or as systemd service
---
> #notes           : Can be used as standalone program or as systemd 
> service
10c12,13
< #How it works... : A dbus-monitor process is listening for different dbus events in parallel:
---
> #How it works... : A dbus-monitor process is listening for different 
> dbus events in parallel:
14,18c17,26
< #                  When an event is triggered the program will decide whether to enable/disable 
< #                  or temporarily disable bluetooth suspend (low power mode).
< #                  If bluetooth is powered and in low power mode, a display event will disable suspend mode for a given time.
< #                  In case there is no bluetooth connection after that time, suspend mode is enabled again. See $BTACTIVE.    
< #Monitor...      : After having launched the script in a console, you can follow a log, as long the console stays open. 
---
> #                  When an event is triggered the program will decide 
> whether to enable/disable 
> #                  or temporarily disable bluetooth suspend (low power 
> mode).
> #                  If bluetooth is powered and in low power mode, a 
> display event will disable suspend mode for a given time.
> #                  In case there is no bluetooth connection after that 
> time, suspend mode is enabled again. See $BTACTIVE.    
> #Monitor...      : After having launched the script in a console, you 
> can follow a log, as long the console stays open. 
23c31,32
< BTPOWER=$(connmanctl technologies | sed -n -e '/bluetooth/,+5p' | grep Powered | awk '{print $3; exit}')
---
> BTPOWER=$(connmanctl technologies | sed -n -e '/bluetooth/,+5p' | grep 
> Powered | awk '{print $3; exit}')
52c61,62
<     if [ "$BTPOWER" == "True" ] && [ "$BTCONNECT" == "" ] && [ "$SLEEPTIMER" == "0" ] ; then
---
>     if [ "$BTPOWER" == "True" ] && [ "$BTCONNECT" == "" ] && [ 
> "$SLEEPTIMER" == "0" ] ; then
84c94,95
<     WATCH1="path='/net/connman/technology/bluetooth',interface='net.connman.Technology',member='SetProperty'"
---
>     
> WATCH1="path='/net/connman/technology/bluetooth',interface='net.connman.Technology',member='SetProperty'"
86c97,98
<     WATCH3="interface='com.nokia.mce.signal',member='display_status_ind'"
---
>     
> WATCH3="interface='com.nokia.mce.signal',member='display_status_ind'"
104c116,117
<     pkill -P $(cat /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid) && rm /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid
---
>     pkill -P $(cat /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid) && rm 
> /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid
113c126,127
<        echo Bluetooth Sleep Monitor is running, pid=`cat /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid`
---
>        echo Bluetooth Sleep Monitor is running, pid=`cat 
> /var/run/bt-sleep-monitor.pid`
123c137,138
< # check for a command switch and call different functionality if it is found
---
> # check for a command switch and call different functionality if it is 
> found

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post:
Yes, that is exactly what i meant, don't know why this happened. Just copy the correct script from the github link and restart the service, that should fix it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post: