Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
Mate, don't worry. Carsten and the entire dev team a working hard on N900DE and good things are planned for upcoming releases soon.
always the word "soon" worries, it tells me that there is no real target ! do you have any dates and list of good things, I am not being sarcastic or -ve just a question?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Frappacino View Post
You are kidding right.

He had "disaffection" for TMO posters alright - in particular the members of the council.
I must be kidding because I voluntarily confessed I didn't understand that whole episode? I knew he had problems with the council but never knew the specifics.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Might be nice if you stayed on topic here. I think Stskeeps deserves a nice send off. No need to muddy the water.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Thanks for all your help and insight Stskeeps - you are a top man and will be missed here. All the best for you on Meego, will defo be keeping an eye on it from time to time.

As for those idiotic trolls... in honour of Stskeeps please add them to your "ignore list" NOW (if you havent already).

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
Might be nice if you stayed on topic here. I think Stskeeps deserves a nice send off. No need to muddy the water.
So the topic is how great Stskeeps is and it's perfectly ok to call for the stomping of abiluk -- that is completely on topic. Ok...

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Nokia + WP will be super hot, untill the opposite is proved.
Oh, don't worry about it. In order to prevent WP from getting super hottie, Microsoft has already announced Windows 8 on ARM, which could run Windows application like Microsoft Office natively (ARM compiled) and Microsoft also assures that apps that could run on would definitely not be compatible with WP7.

If you see the smoke, it's the effect of cold water pouring on over-heated unborn Nokia WP7 phone.

Last edited by 9000; 2011-06-10 at 11:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I must be kidding because I voluntarily confessed I didn't understand that whole episode? I knew he had problems with the council but never knew the specifics.
I was on the Council at the time (IIRC). I didn't know he (qwerty12) had problems with anyone on the Council, nor felt particularly strongly about the the concept.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Well, I don't really get this - trolls are there to be ignored.
Don't feed them and they'll starve to death.
Simple as that, IMO.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Aww.

I'm sad to see you go, sir, because I don't think I'll be following over to MeeGo.com. There's not many left of your calibre here.

.t

The Following User Says Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
I was on the Council at the time (IIRC). I didn't know he (qwerty12) had problems with anyone on the Council, nor felt particularly strongly about the the concept.
It must have been one of my mad couple of months at work because I never actually worked out why qwerty left us. He was just gone.

On the topic, thanks for your hard work Stskeeps, see you in #meego-arm

Tags
death to trolls, fish for thanks, stskeeps, thanks for fish, thankyou