.....a 1gig RS-MMC from buy.com (they're back in stock). Can't wait to pack it full 'O fun stuff

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Texas
Just got mine in yesterday, also from buy.com...great price, and the card works like a champ. Now I have to decide what goodies to put on it...

I can't remember if I saw a thread or not, but did anyone figure out how to install apps on the card instead of internal memory? Hopefully there is a way without having to be a Linux expert...

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ central georgia, usa
Originally Posted by heckler770
.....a 1gig RS-MMC from buy.com (they're back in stock). Can't wait to pack it full 'O fun stuff
Got one on the way also ($84.)

Can I ask what you paid?

Paul

Originally Posted by putkowski
Got one on the way also ($84.)

Can I ask what you paid?

Paul
Just over $83 including 2 day shipping.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Sep 2005 @ San Francisco, CA
Did you all buy the Sandisk? I bought mine from Amazon for $81.07 (incl. shipping). I got it around November 22nd.

I really like it :-)
http://www.markandjo.com/markblog

Originally Posted by mk500
Did you all buy the Sandisk? I bought mine from Amazon for $81.07 (incl. shipping). I got it around November 22nd.

I really like it :-)
Advertised as a Sandisk, but I just received an email from Buy.com (2 minutes ago) that my shipment could be delayed. Of course, it never seems to go smoothly with this stuff. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I plan to load some TV shows I missed, couple movies, a selection of my latest digi pix, MP3's and several PDF's I need to reference for work. Can't wait for more apps to be ported to the 770. I can see the selection rivaling Palm someday soon.

Cheers all!

Last edited by heckler770; 2005-12-16 at 22:34.