Closed Thread
Originally Posted by nokiaqueen View Post
is back up necessary for this update?
if you have any relevant data on your phone, do a backup.

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
where are the two sets of wallpapers ?

The Following User Says Thank You to abhirajsoni For This Useful Post:
Hi,
thanks for the good work. I actually never perceived the camera/lockscreen-bug.
In the Changelock it sais: "vertical scrolling". I have the alternative hildon-desktop-portrait-method installed. After updating the CSSU I only can scroll horizontal but not vertical. I already looked into the transitions.ini but did not found the setting.

Cheers,
Blck

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
i also can comfirm that kaspovus have gone aWOL after CSSU update....

Edit : also Sociality seems loading forever....fMobi works fine but aWOL on kaspovus & Sociality....
Hmm, it is strange that sociality does not work for you, it was one of the applications (along with qmltube and jspeed) which were used for testing whether new Qt don't break something. And I can confirm it works on my n900. Could you please start the applications that don't work from xterm to check if they spit something suspicious in terminal.

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Romania
Big and Great Thanks to the CSSU Team!

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Help me. I can't install the new update. It always stuck on "downloading 44kb." I tried via x-term. I did apt-get update 1st then install it. It still didn't work. I tried to do it again. update and etc.. but i got no luck on installing it.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
will try to update in evening... now at offie and my wifi is not working out here... i know how much patience i am keeping for evening.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
I've been testing most of my apps and I Twimgo and Kasvopus, every time I touch over screen, it flickers, a black screen is shown. Also, when the menu is shown, screen turns to black until screen is touched again or menu is hidden again.
I've just installed it and can confirm the behavior. But TBH It looks like application bug or libqtm-11 bug to me (yes, I know, it was working before CSSU update ) .

And having in mind that both applications are from one and the same author would you consider contacting him with the issue? Maybe he will give us some hand on finding what's going wrong.

Thanks

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Do i have to manually install ssu-16 ? or there will be an update in repos ?
should i or i should not install CSSU ? should i wait for an other update ?
thanks if some one could guide ..

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
WOW thanks for this great update. The way you guys implemented portrait desktop is just genius. Thank you!

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade