Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I understand what you are saying, but as Chen has made very clear: this is not Chen's product. It has nothing to do with Livermorium.

The person is charge of this product would have to make those decisions, not Chen.
Strange to not want the word out there to people that would purchase it if they knew it existed.

If not Chen, then the person that is in charge of this needs to take heed and embrace a bit of marketing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Juiceme???

[OT]"mehua minulle"[/OT]
Heh, yes; I'm not a marketing kind of a guy but I have managed to get two friends of mine to preorder

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by john_god View Post
@chenliangchen Not being marketing expert, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, I really agree with fridlmue, you should consider a simple website, just to show your company (Livermorium ?) and your team, and your projects, with nice product descripton and all those nice pictures. This will create confidence with the people who dont know maemo forums and will get all the info in one place. You dont need a fancy webshop in this early stages, just a link to the indieggo campain and saying that purchase are done there. Don't underestimate the power of marketing, Jolla had about 20k tablet bakers, it's not possivel that all thoose people are not interested anymore, but Jolla did a nice campaing with youtube videos, a blog post, bloggers posting about it, this type of marketing makes diference.
Also Jolla should definitly make a blog post about the youyota tablet, even if its only when they are being delivered, else I'm gonna hunt them down I guess they didint do it so far because it's a delicate subject to them, but with youyota already being delivery that puts it all in another perspective.
I am building the Livermorium Website, but that will only contain info about the Moto Mods, and the upcoming keyboard device. It won't have anything about this product.

I fully understanding the power of marketing, but it easier said than done. Especially it will need time and finance support. Which at this moment, I am spending on product development. All my resources are put with the Mods and the upcoming project.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
I allready made some marketing for this tablet... Maybe 3 orders came from my friends... and i know that all of them will order Livermorium +2 more... for sure...

Thanks Chen!

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Pardon a silly question, I may have missed it in the thread.
What exactly makes this tablet fit the thread title? What makes it 2 in 1?
A genuine question, no trolling.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Pardon a silly question, I may have missed it in the thread.
What exactly makes this tablet fit the thread title? What makes it 2 in 1?
A genuine question, no trolling.
Tablet and HW-keyboard? Or did i miss something?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
So I contacted the Yoyouta campaigner and asked why I cannot Order the tablet with the case (not keyboard) in one shipment. According to the IGG page, the case will be in a separate shipment. I got no response, so this does not bode well for the seriousness of the project.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
So I contacted the Yoyouta campaigner and asked why I cannot Order the tablet with the case (not keyboard) in one shipment. According to the IGG page, the case will be in a separate shipment. I got no response, so this does not bode well for the seriousness of the project.
If the two orders are with the same address they will be shipped together anyway.

You said you have contacted Michael separately, so I can't help here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
If the two orders are with the same address they will be shipped together anyway.

You said you have contacted Michael separately, so I can't help here.
Is there anything I can do to make sure my orders will be shipped together?

I used the "ask a question" function on Indiegogo I don't know who would have received these messages. In any case I didn't receive a response.
Do people get an automatted confirmation when sending in a request on IGG? Because I didn't get that either - in that case, my question may never have reached the recipient.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:
Also I have a question about the background of this enterpise. I am apparently late to the Party, so I assume this has already been discussed here, but I hope I can be forgiven for not reading through this entire thread:
What's the big difference between you now and Jolla then which makes it possible for you to realize what Jolla could not?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os