Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
hy there....

i got my n900 on the EU-Release date a few jears ago.... after 2 years my usb port broke of...

i got it fixed a few times... but at least i bricked my n900 and could not reflash it .... because i dont had an usb port anymore.... i also could not get a connection through the testpoint....

now i have a SE xperia Arc ... with android.... and i can not descibe it with other words... I HATE IT!!

i miss the smoothness of maemo, the open beeing which maemo has, the ability to customize what i want...
i miss the fm-transmitter...
i miss the hw-keyboard, that tiny RGB-led, and i miss that crappy stock mediaplayer which is better than any android player...

so now i am searching for a new nokia n900 (or a used one in good condition) ...

and have a question .... what changed in the last half year?`i did not read the newsposts.... or any other sort of info about maemo....

greetz

~phoenix~
I see you are in my neighborhood. Here in Slovenia you can get from individuals new N900 (just bought or unused) for about 200 €. Phones have receipt and 2 year warranty. Here are some still active ads:

200 €, ad from 20th Oct 2011

210 €, ad from 21th Dec 2011

230 €, ad from 8th Jan 2012

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Welcome back, young one

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Welcome back!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
nice post Dave

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
Old topic kick day? Lol