Ok, that LastuCase is pretty damn cool.
That alone makes me wanna order this damn thing... that I still have not managed to figure out any use. But it's so pretty.

Last edited by tissot; 2014-12-03 at 10:29.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Same here. Lastu stuff is so freaking pretty and high quality.

But the tablet still about 1,05 million away from 3G. I don't really even need 3G connected one, but at least I would have some minimal use cases for it.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I also would like mobile net capable tablet, but for me it is not a necessity. I have several 4G and 3G connections I can share with the tablet, so I do not actually care.

I have tabletand the Lastucase for it coming up. I have distributed my referral link to about 20 people I know. Maybe I get another set

I would like to see official support for big memory card. Like 128 or bigger (when they eventually emerge). I personally do not need exfat support, but I can understand the need.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Ok, that LastuCase is pretty damn cool.
It is. Had to get one.

Costs something like four times a typical cover would cost but what the heck. It is pretty.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Less than $19K to reach the first stretch goal. The second seems unlikely. The duel screen would be great. Please include this feature even if the 2nd goal is not reached as it would be quite useful. I promise to buy the Latsu case if you do!

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
What exactly is the split screen thingy? Is it just the ability to see two windows on the screen at the same time? And if so, what is so special about it? Computers could do more than one window on the screen since like what, 1988?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
What exactly is the split screen thingy? Is it just the ability to see two windows on the screen at the same time? And if so, what is so special about it? Computers could do more than one window on the screen since like what, 1988?
Yes that is what it is about. It doesn't have to be split screen for me. I'd just like to have two or more windows open at the same time like on my computer. Improves functionality. I don't think it is that special as I can do that on my Galaxy Note anyways but having a split screen thingy is now part of a stretch goal. Not sure why.

Btw, the real reason I want it is so I can play Angry Birds and watch my favorite movie at the same time...

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
That's it indeed. This is a tablet, not PC so it's not given. That said still expected in 2014. Especially thinking what kind of OS and fanbase we are talking about.
If the realities are they wont have time to make it with the employee count they got before launch. Then be it. I would still expect it soon after.

Windows 8 tablets got amazing windowed multitasking functionality. Would love to see something like that on Jolla. Windows 8 multitasking method on touch screens is actually very MeeGo like with its heavy use of gestures.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Wow! Less than 8 thousand dollars to go! Should be there by the time I get up in the morning!

What exactly is the split screen thingy?...
and errr.. the split screen thingy.. why do we need to fund more money for that? isn't that just a feature they would add to sailfishOS 2.0?

im not that bright.. but.. does that mean if we don't fund it 1.75mill the feature will NEVER ever exist for jolla tablets?

its a feature in the OS.. not a hardware feature.. right?

Tags
indiegogo, jolla, jolla tablet