Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
So,

here we are in February, some two months (++) after many of us paid in full for the Limited Edition Other Half plus the phone itself.

I'm one of many who got the red "Coming soon!" card instead of the poppy red cover when I popped open the shipping box. I've waited more than a "few weeks" for this and I'm still waiting.

Has anybody who got the red card received the poppy red LEOH yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trashin View Post
So,

here we are in February, some two months (++) after many of us paid in full for the Limited Edition Other Half plus the phone itself.

I'm one of many who got the red "Coming soon!" card instead of the poppy red cover when I popped open the shipping box. I've waited more than a "few weeks" for this and I'm still waiting.

Has anybody who got the red card received the poppy red LEOH yet?
Yeah got it about 10days ago. Received phone and "Coming soon"-card on December 24th. Hope you'll get yours soon too!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by rentze View Post
Swiss people, any updates on the local taxes? Still nothing here...
I had a friend living in Switzerland order one for me today. Total price including shipping was 293.87 euros (this included the 40 euro discount)

Today February 7th, my Jolla customer service case was marked as "solved". Unfortunately, according to FeDex, my device is still in Charles de Gaulle airport since... January 16th.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Originally Posted by caprico View Post
Yeah got it about 10days ago. Received phone and "Coming soon"-card on December 24th. Hope you'll get yours soon too!
I'll keep the hope burning - thanks for the confirmation that things are still crawling in the right direction .

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Finally got my Jolla today in USA. Updated to latest Sailfish.

Sad that it only connects to T-Mobile 2G (so far)! I would have been fine if it had connected to it 3G, but 2G? I don't know.

Learning the new toy to use, but I miss my N9 already. I miss the wonderful notification of N9 & low power screen.

It is not bad, but definitely have a big learning curve. Harmattan gestures were more logical, I think. Or maybe because I am so used to it. Let us see!!

Originally Posted by Yean3d View Post
Today February 7th, my Jolla customer service case was marked as "solved". Unfortunately, according to FeDex, my device is still in Charles de Gaulle airport since... January 16th.
Finally, my Jolla arrived today! Although I've got zero communication from Jolla since January 16 and no response to my mails at care@jolla.com, they have successfully shipped the device.

Now I still can't check the package content as my parents need to ship it to my home address in China first. After all that wait, I'm quite confident there must be a TOH LE inside the package.

Wish you a good day too :-).

I ordered mine yesterday, shipping 2-3 weeks.
order number 8 thousands something.

The Following User Says Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by caprico View Post
And I waited and waited until I gave in and sent an email to Jolla Care explaining that I still hadn't received the LE TOH and if they had forgotten me altogether.
That was on the 14th of April.
The day after I got a reply saying they'd look into it.

Today, on the 24th of April, it finally arrived!

I might be the last early customer in Norway to receive the Poppy Red Limited Edition "The Other Half", it's been a long wait, but I'm well happy for getting it at long last and loving it.

Well done Jolla!!

The Following User Says Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Jolla always gets a YES.