I purchased a brand new N800 a few months back, played with it at home for a week or so, and then put it away to work on the too many other projects I've got going. Like a few other sellers, I purchased an iPhone and have no use for my N800 any longer.

I have everything as-new, right down to the plastic bags the individual components were in. Run time is less than ten hours, it's never left the comfort of my living room or home office, and has had a screen protector since the minute I opened it. You will not know the difference between this N800 and one off a store shelf!

I also have memory cards installed in both slots, and if I remember correctly are 2GB cards each; I will have to confirm this evening, and will include both in the sale. I'm asking for $300, shipped USPS Express to your door.

I realize this is my first post, although I have been a member for sometime now and have just been lurking. The only reason I'm not eBaying it is I figure I can quickly pass it off to someone here quicker, and probably give someone a better deal at less hassle. I'll accept PayPal or postal money order.

I will also provide pictures upon request of everything included, including the N800 operating. Please PM me or respond with an e-mail address. Thanks in advance!

ill buy it for 270 right now

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Gilbert, AZ
Is the N800 still available? It's my first post too and I couldn't see a way to PM you, so let me know if you still have it available and what capacity the SD cards are. Thanks!

I don't know what's up with the PM functionality, it just seemed to disappear over the weekend.

The N800 is still up for sale. The SD cards are in fact 2GB each. If your interested in discussing further, e-mail me at n800.at.rf-geeks.org.

Thanks!

i live in canada. can u still ship?

I have no problems shipping to Canada, as long as you have no problems paying the importation tax on it!

I have a sale pending on the N800 at this point, and should know for-sure in the next 24 hours or so if the person is committed or not. I currently have five people that have e-mailed me with interest, and I will work down the list in order of received e-mails until a deal is made.

Thank you all for your interest!

The Following User Says Thank You to CentroniX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Vancouver, Canada
still available? What's the condition on the N800?

The N800 has been sold!