Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Make sure you aren't trying to run it off a memory card. (Use the file manager to move it to a folder on the flash).

And it's chmod +x

(- would remove an executable permission, not what we want to do here )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
It's good to list programs that have been compiled for IT2008, but because the kernel is missing NAT iptables, dsniff and ettercap are less than useful for pentesting.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
apt-get source kernel-source-rx-34 and you can compile your own.

Here's another addition: Hydra!
Originally Posted by jolouis View Post
Dan,

It's not perfect and sort of a half-way port, but you can grab the deb file from here:
http://www.electronicproductonline.c....5.4_armel.deb

In order for it to work you may need to have OpenSSL installed, I'm not entirely sure. I had to install it to compile Hydra properly, and on my testing tablet it was already there so I didn't have any trouble. If you need it it's in the maemo repositories (it may even be on the tablet already).

I don't know if this app actually works or not as I don't have something to try and crack with it and have no idea how to use the app, but it seems to run and will do basic tests without generating errors. The interface leaves a bit to be desired in terms of usability especially if the onscreen keyboard pops up, but generally the thing functions.

Almost forgot... to use the thing: install the deb file, and then open up xterm and just type
xhydra

the Xterm will stay open and the hydra app will pop up; sure a .desktop file would be nice and all, but I'm too busy right now for all that!

Thanks,
-Rob

Ok, here is "SIPcrack - SIP login dumper/cracker"

I thought it would be fun seeing as we have inbuilt SIP client on OS2008.

I'm trying to compile some other stuff atm so...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3rhdcggfmdl

Enjoy,

Netdiscover

Netdiscover is an active/passive address reconnaissance tool, mainly developed for those wireless networks without dhcp server, when you are wardriving. It can be also used on hub/switched networks.

Built on top of libnet and libpcap, it can passively detect online hosts, or search for them, by actively sending arp requests, it can also be used to inspect your network arp traffic, or find network addresses using auto scan mode, which will scan for common local networks.

Amap is a next-generation tool for assistingnetwork penetration testing.
It performs fast and reliable application protocol detection, independant
on the TCP/UDP port they are being bound to.
Attached Files
File Type: deb netdiscover_0.3beta6-1+b1_armel.modfied.deb (138.0 KB, 477 views)
File Type: deb amap_5.2-1_armel.modfied.deb (71.1 KB, 229 views)

Last edited by qwerty12; 2008-06-06 at 17:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Great!
Here is a program (a part of the aircrack suite that I got from the Backtrack 3 beta disk)
Could this be ported?
I can get you the .c too if you need it

Last edited by BlackOp333; 2008-07-29 at 15:54.

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
apt-get source kernel-source-rx-34 and you can compile your own.
I suppose that you meant to reply to my remark about iptables NAT ? I did try, without success. I tried as a module without success. If you actually tried and made it work, maybe you could post the method you use.

You know the BT chipset in the N800 is capable of functioning as a BT sniffer?
http://darkircop.org/bt has relevant source code... I'm gonna try a build in the next week or so.

On that note, could carwhisperer be ported to OS 2008?
( http://trifinite.org/trifinite_stuff_carwhisperer.html )