Notices

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ioan For This Useful Post:
Yeah, that would definitely be awesome, once its finished.

Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
Originally Posted by ioan View Post
http://www.kloonigames.com/blog/
you and me both i wonder what would it take for it to happen?

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
Incredibly cool.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This game would be amazing! Nokia oughtta funnel money into that as it'd be a PERFECT game to come with the next gen tablet / ITOS. I hope it's optimized, with processor speeds now sometimes something simple like that won't run on a 400mhz processor.

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Ow this is really nice =)

I think I will propose here in the office to do something with the guys about it.
Its a very nice way to play "incredible machine" but the dude just hit the nail with the concept =)
nice nice nice!

=)

The Following User Says Thank You to handful For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by Hedgecore View Post
This game would be amazing! Nokia oughtta funnel money into that as it'd be a PERFECT game to come with the next gen tablet / ITOS. I hope it's optimized, with processor speeds now sometimes something simple like that won't run on a 400mhz processor.
I tried it on my "big" tablet and it is indeed a game meant for stylus-driven computers.

I also proposed the author the idea to make it into more than just a game: I'd love to see this as a "living" drawing sheet for children; and if it were possible to incorporate physics for creatures (walking, flying, whatnotting...), not the sky but the top of your screen would be the limit.

In any case, it'd sure beat watching DVDs on the back seat for three hours...

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
Originally Posted by handful View Post
Ow this is really nice =)

I think I will propose here in the office to do something with the guys about it.
Its a very nice way to play "incredible machine" but the dude just hit the nail with the concept =)
nice nice nice!

=)
I know I would, Uh I mean my daughter would really enjoy this game. If possible keep us updated on the progress on this, if any.

I would love to see this pursued further also. I downloaded the Crayon Physics game and my kids loved playing it on the PC with a mouse. Even though it is pretty limited in that early version.

I downloaded the original version of crayon physics to my itronix ix-250(military grade, touchscreen laptop). I was hooked immediatly..except for the lame music heh. It kept me and my drunk buddies occupied for a couple hours last weekend! Would a port be possible of the original crayon physics version? its pretty basic and not near as advanced as the one the owner is developing now, but i love it on my touchscreen laptop, and id love it even more on my nokia