Notices

Hi i have recently noticed that my mediaplayer keeps playing short music sound clips for instance 00.03 seconds clips like games sounds, sygic maps voice instructions, sygic maps sounds, etc is there any way i can get rid of this files from media player but still keep them for their use when playing games or using sygic maps use the voice instruction but not have them in my media player!

Can someone please help
thanks in advance

Is there any way we can blacklist media player from adding sound clips shorter then 01.00 minute or something simlar would be really good!

Last edited by romiiio; 2011-08-02 at 18:42.

Just out of curiousity could this have happened because of the last OGG media file support update that came through a little while ago because i dont remember getting this short sound clips in my media player before but recently out of no where its all there and when im using media player randomly get sygic maps voice instructions in various different languages then also this beeps and tings and etc sounds its well annoying!

I have tracker-cfg installed and i restarted it but i still have the short sound clips in my media player. I also reverted back to original tracker cfg settings still same!

Use the NoWatchDirectory button in Tracker Cfg to select folders you want media player to ignore. Or I think you can add MyDocs(Nokia N900 in file explorer) to the nowatchdirectory and then add the folder(s) with music to WatchDirectoryRoots.
Remember to select rebuild databases after you are done.

Last edited by deegore; 2011-08-03 at 04:03. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to deegore For This Useful Post:
Ok thanks for your reply i will try that and let you how i got on and if this problem got solved! Appreciate all your help!

Thanks soo much thats solved my problem!