Closed Thread
Due to switching to Jolla C I am selling my Jolla 1 phone + TOHKBD.

The phone was bought new in December 2015 so less than a year old. The condition is excellent. Included is the original white TOH with Lastu wooden cover applied + Aloe TOH.

The TOHKBD was bought about half a year ago but I am obviously not the first owner so it was lightly used. The colors are blue phone cover, the keyboard itself black. The cover is discolored/dirty in places, otherwiese in very good condition. All letters and numbers work great with the exception of g which works but is less sensitive. The layout is cyrilic.

The prices are 120 EUR for the phone; 100 EUR for TOHKBD.
If bought together then 200 EUR. EU shipping included, payment prefered through Paypal.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to koshman For This Useful Post:
further pictures
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to koshman For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Hi, we from Maemo Community e.V. would be interested in buying this combo for the coding competition if you didn't already think about donating it.

Or any other takers donating it to the coding competition prizepool?

EDIT: You can actually just ship it to the MCeV address right away, if it is ok that we sort out payment later on (in any case I vouche for it)

Last edited by chemist; 2016-09-29 at 12:18.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
I will consider it. Is there a place I can find out some more about the competition?

Thanks,

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to koshman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
You could extract a bit more info from the council meeting logs
http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/index.html
every Tuesday evening.
Or wait until the competition and its categories / rules / etc. are announced here on TMO. (hopefully 'soon' )
Or just ask here!

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Hi, we from Maemo Community e.V. would be interested in buying this combo for the coding competition if you didn't already think about donating it.
Hi chemist

Should koshman not take you up on your offer I could offer you following package for €200 to go to a worthy recipient. Poppy Red TOH first released Jolla One, Lastu Walnut Case, Aloe & Black unused TOH, Limited edition signed Qwerty TOHKB with spare carbon fibre back, Yellow Solar charger TOH and QI charging TOH all showing negligible signs of wear. Also included BroTect Air Glass not in pictures

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2016-09-30 at 14:18. Reason: Missed content (2)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
What an outfit!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koshman For This Useful Post:
Ok, back to my original ad - while I would very much like to donate it at the moment I need at least some of the money (mortgage and all...) .

If you buy it as the competition prize I would let it go for 150. The same price if somebody is willing to buy it and donate themselves.

That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to koshman For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
aspergerguy, koshman, I take you both up on that offer, we already have some donations in so funding this wont be an issue. Find info for shipping and call for donation here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=97666 - please put your banking info (SEPA) to the packages.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Thanks for clarifying that, package despatched today and tracking code sent in PM.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2016-10-06 at 22:23. Reason: Update

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread