Active Topics

I have been having trouble getting GUI Application Manager to refresh. It always stop at 2.11 MB downloading. I have to cancel it. I have been having this problems for months.

Also, doing apt-get update ends up with an error. It mentioned something about some URL unreachable or something along that lines. Of course apt-get install or App Manager install doesn't work. I think I can't resolved dependencies and has links to old locations, so install doesn't work.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by thureen View Post
I have been having trouble getting GUI Application Manager to refresh. It always stop at 2.11 MB downloading. I have to cancel it. I have been having this problems for months.

Also, doing apt-get update ends up with an error. It mentioned something about some URL unreachable or something along that lines. Of course apt-get install or App Manager install doesn't work. I think I can't resolved dependencies and has links to old locations, so install doesn't work.
Wow! Do a favor to yourself and delete every repository except the maemo.org extras. I think you shouldn't to have problems with only the extras repository.

Hmm, it actually did work after I removed much of Repos. I remember putting them on to install xmms. Wonder, if I will need them back to update xmms.

Thanks.