Originally Posted by miind View Post
I have had claws installed but removed it (what a terrible software!) a few days ago..
Oh, really?

Why do you say it is 'terrible'?

Anyone still getting this after the diablo update. been happening to me ever since the update from chinook.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Just, fyi, it's being looked into and is, apparently, largely improved in the svn.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida (I'm Spaniard)
Originally Posted by pwsn View Post
Anyone still getting this after the diablo update. been happening to me ever since the update from chinook.
yup... same problem here after Diablo update.

------------------
KJ4EBE

Yes, I have it now with diablo. Sometimes it's up to 5 alerts, one after another, that must be clicked on to close. Other times it's just one or none at all.

I installed Diablo and am using aol mail. I get the error pretty frequently. I did NOT download any version of Modest. I am using what came from my reflash to diablo.

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Originally Posted by microfab View Post
I installed Diablo and am using aol mail. I get the error pretty frequently. I did NOT download any version of Modest. I am using what came from my reflash to diablo.
Diablo came with Modest as the default.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2968 "Internal error application 'e-mail' closed"

Is one of about half a dozen issues with Modest that are being worked on. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brontide For This Useful Post:
I'm getting the same problem with Diablo. It might of been because of testing out Fennec (Firefox Mobile). During
and after the install of Fennec I've been getting many problems. When I removed it, everything was much better except for Modest and the on-screen keyboard had a few awkward quirks when using it.

this happens pretty often. it's kind of annoying.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ France
I just disabled automatic mail collection and do it manually , not had a problem since.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cybergypsy For This Useful Post: