So i've had my tablet for some time now. And i must say i love it. But i've recently run into a few problems.

First, i had to reflash to the 07 hacker os today, it was getting crammed with crap, so i figured not a problem. Got a lot of time here at work. I mean, comon, us PHP coders dont just type all day ;-).. So i went to go and reinstall applications after adding a few repo's to the app manager, and after they download and begin to install, i get Unable to install 'appname'. Now, i dont understand since yesturday they installed fine. Only differrnce was the libc6 (or w/e) for ARM, i think i had installed. but, i doubt that would cause all the trouble.

Secondly, this thing, loves to randomly restart. Any idea what could be causing it?

2-2007 build of 07 hacker.. no mmc cards (i ended up frying it.. comon, i got hungry..)

well,i just reflashed it, fixed most the problems. now, lxdoom, ona fresh isntall, wont run. click play game, says game paused, click continue, and nothing happens.

comon.. doom.. psh..

ended up flashing to 2006. but now rdesktop wont work. hahaha. nothing seems to be that stable on here. hmm