Posts: 191 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Ottawa
Hi fellow Diablo users.

I am having a problem with my iGo keyboard (bluetooth) and Diablo. After a couple of days of working just fine, the keyboard keys stop showing up on the screen. (Can't type)

The BT icon will light blue (I can even disconnect the keyboard) and press a key and get it to light blue again, but it just won't type.

Rebooting the n800 clears the problem.

I don't see any BT kmods, so I can't unload them, and reload them. So does anyone have any ideas on how to reconnect the "typing" of the keyboard without rebooting (which really sucks down the battery)?

TIA,

Craig...

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Ottawa
Just an update. I have opened a bug for this issue 3532

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
I've been running into the same problem too. The keyboard is paired, a tap of a key gets the bluetooth icon to turn blue, but no text is generated from any subsequent keystrokes. Rebooting doesn't fix it.

Very frustrating indeed...

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
So the keyboard suddenly decided to start working again. Who really knows why, but I did notice that keyboard functionality returned after I used bluetooth for other purposes (GPS and file transfer). Or, it could have been after a reboot.

In any case, I guess I will take the advice of other posters (i.e., keep trying, it will eventually work), and accept the quirkiness that is my N800!