Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi @ Coderus... update is great !! and i like the attached page patch you did...
i have a question though i see they made a weather notification.. and me coming from the n9 i was wondering is it possible to make (maybe) the attached page or the normal notification screen like our n9 notification screen (with feeds,calender etc)..

Kind Regards.. Jimmy Neutron

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
Hi @ Coderus... update is great !! and i like the attached page patch you did...
i have a question though i see they made a weather notification.. and me coming from the n9 i was wondering is it possible to make (maybe) the attached page or the normal notification screen like our n9 notification screen (with feeds,calender etc)..

Kind Regards.. Jimmy Neutron
applications should post own data to feed, not patch

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Coderus made this great andro notification patch, but if u dont keep apps open, u dont get the notifications.
At some point if I remember correctly, andro stuff like whatsapp was working eventhough the app was not on, but now it has to be open/minimised to work, so it kind of is not in background, thus disabling the whole status-thing of whatsapp and sole purpose of IM apps.
Can this be patched so that certain apps stay in backgound if wanted?

Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Coderus made this great andro notification patch, but if u dont keep apps open, u dont get the notifications.
At some point if I remember correctly, andro stuff like whatsapp was working eventhough the app was not on, but now it has to be open/minimised to work, so it kind of is not in background, thus disabling the whole status-thing of whatsapp and sole purpose of IM apps.
Can this be patched so that certain apps stay in backgound if wanted?
Android notifications is application, it's not a patch. Android apps sleeping can't be patched.

I've installed the Launcher Combined Patch, and there is still blank area at the bottom of folder view, see screenshot. It is not really needed as i see it, because for closing the folder view one can just swipe it away from the side, as any other app. What do you think, Coderus?

Showcaseing also bigger icons and borderless new foldericon with zeroed margins at the center.
Attached Images

Last edited by veeall; 2015-02-24 at 22:01.

@coderus can u upload the experimental patch for swipe multitasking which u showcased on youtube ?

Originally Posted by karan5chaos View Post
@coderus can u upload the experimental patch for swipe multitasking which u showcased on youtube ?
no, i will never upload it.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
no, i will never upload it.
ohh i see ... that project looked quite interesting though .. anyway thanks for the information !

Originally Posted by karan5chaos View Post
ohh i see ... that project looked quite interesting though .. anyway thanks for the information !
i just mean it will be uploaded when it will be ready to be used.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i just mean it will be uploaded when it will be ready to be used.
my bad
one quick question :
would it be possible for u to implement window switching on just one side ? so that one side would be for app switching and another side for minimizing .

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os