Posts: 19 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Seems like you have the same problem
My n9, I rarely dropped. Could not hit or damage any fall?

I had trouble downloading these 2 files from my pc with ubuntu 13.10 download does not start, but the other files if you boot to download, does anyone have that?. I'm testing with firmware Version RM-696 NDT 16GB BLACK LTA 40.2012.21.3 059J260
files:
-simlock maemo deB allowed2 3gstandard bb5 multi asic0.bin
-simlock maemo deB allowed2 3gstandard bb5 multi asic1.bin

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by fredddurs View Post
Hi everyone, My english is very poor, but I try to be accurate.
I'm trying to flash my N9 but ultimately always throws me an error. My black 16GB N9 is. I'm going to leave some links to see pictures of the error.
I'm from Venezuela.
https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HB...9HNZUh31Kkkp6E
hi to Venezuela

what is product code of your n9? also, is your n9 now working, i mean is it booting - can you go to settings>about product? if not please make flasher -i and put here pic.

Also you can see there a barcode and when you are reading this barcode with an barcode scanner (I did it with my N8) then you get the IMEI and product code as well - sometimes the product code wrighted on sim-holder not correct,the rigthest way is :
1) to scan with barcode scanner the barcode in settings>productinfo (if phone working)
2)if phone not working,the way is NSS - check it with this program,you can also check in dead mode. i'll put here instructions if needed. I see that rootfs failed to flash, thats' mean 99% problem in firmware(version or wrong product code),first think we must check that the firmware with which we are trying to flash N9 is 100% right.

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2014-03-29 at 11:14.

Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
hi to Venezuela

what is product code of your n9? also, is your n9 now working, i mean is it booting - can you go to settings>about product? if not please make flasher -i and put here pic.

Also you can see there a barcode and when you are reading this barcode with an barcode scanner (I did it with my N8) then you get the IMEI and product code as well - sometimes the product code wrighted on sim-holder not correct,the rigthest way is :
1) to scan with barcode scanner the barcode in settings>productinfo (if phone working)
2)if phone not working,the way is NSS - check it with this program,you can also check in dead mode. i'll put here instructions if needed. I see that rootfs failed to flash, thats' mean 99% problem in firmware(version or wrong product code),first think we must check that the firmware with which we are trying to flash N9 is 100% right.
Ok, I also think it is the firmware, I think there was an error downloading, and right now the'm downloading again with a download manager. Another thing, when I pull the sim-card, I notice that there is a code back and reads: (059J260) is black and 16Gb version LatinAmerica.

Ok, I also think it is the firmware, I think there was an error downloading, and right now the'm downloading again with a download manager. Another thing, when I pull the sim-card, I notice that there is a code back and reads: (059J260) is black and 16Gb version LatinAmerica.
yea, but as i sad it can be so that the code on sim-holder not right. i have had this problem with my last (3rd) N9 so it must be correctly find out the product code of your N9.

also i always downloaded the firmwares directly, i mean without download managers, just directly with browser - i think it is safest way in my practice.

Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
hi to Venezuela

The only lights N9 shows nokia logo, white LED flashes a few times and turns off. I think I could clear the emmc, I say this because now when on, displays the nokia logo and then displays a warning message text. Here is the image with the "flasher-i" phone.
https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HB...nrR5Snl_2139K8

The only lights N9 shows nokia logo, white LED flashes a few times and turns off. I think I could clear the emmc, I say this because now when on, displays the nokia logo and then displays a warning message text. Here is the image with the "flasher-i" phone.
https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HB...nrR5Snl_2139K8
so your N9 booting but OS not working,not openning. hm...

by the way,from your pic I see there is attemting to change country variant - DFL61....001 & DFL61...006. Thats why i'm strongly recommending to findout 100% correct product code for your N9. If you know the program Phoenix (with 2012.24.000.48366 version) with this program you can find out the product code of your N9,all instroctions are in the help section of this program.

Also do all flashes with these commands
Code:
flasher -f -F firmware.bin --erase-user-data=secure
flasher -f -F firmware.bin -F emmc.bin --flash-only=mmc

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2014-03-30 at 10:07.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.

I just got a bricked device I cannot bring back to life.

When I run "flasher -i" I get this version:

DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.480.04.1_PR_480

However, the device has code 059K126 corresponding to a cyan 16GB from Thailand.

Now I'm a bit confused:
I've been trying all day with the site mrcab.net but seems to be down....I also tried with NaviFirm, but it provides version:
DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_005-OEM1-958_ARM
which is obviously not working.

What country variant has the device inside?
Which one shoud I try to fix it?
Regards.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
480.04.1 is the Switzerland 64GB/black variant 059L5D4

Here are the dowdnload links:
http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/p/d/f...PRD_signed.bin
http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/p/d/f..._EMMC_ALPS.bin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
O.K.
I finally managed to flash an image but the problem is:
The device won't boot at all. It gets stuck with the Nokia Logo.
This is the output I'm getting.

Code:
Found device RM-696, hardware revision 1507
NOLO version 2.3.6
Version of 'sw-release': DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.454.6_PR_454
Sending ape-algo image (7103 kB)...
100% (7103 of 7103 kB, avg. 11958 kB/s)
Suitable USB interface (phonet) not found, waiting...
Ping attempt 1 (250 ms)
Server application: 1.7.2
Found product RM-696 rev. 1507
Server implements softupd protocol version 1.8
Image SW version DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.454.6_PR_454
Image moslo not present
Image mmc not present
Image tar skipped
Image config skipped

Battery level 19 %, continuing.

image        [state    progress         transfer     flash speed]
---------------------------------------------------------------------