I add my user with same line as root user and it works now in etc/sudoers

I have another problem now.
When i play youtube music i don't hear it.
when i play music with audacious sound work.

why?
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by preflex View Post
Your package sigs are out of date.
Code:
rm -R /etc/pacman.d/gnupg  
pacman-key --init  
pacman -Syy  
pacman-key --populate archlinux   
pacman -Syu
You should pick whatever mirror is fastest for you. See: Sorting Mirrors

This may also happen to manjaro users. If you're using Manjaro, you need to do "pacman-key --populate archlinux manjaro" instead.
(Note this is all with respect to Jolla Tablet.)

I tried this and some commands, including pacman, became broke. For example if I try to "more" a file I get an error associated with different libarchive files

"wrong elfclass64"

I've hunted around but can't find a satisfactory solution. Anybody experience this?

Then if I get out of the chroot (via ctrl c) I can't chroot back. Get error /bin/sh: no such file or directory (a clue?). Also, there must be a more graceful way of exiting the chroot.

Finally I tried the ubuntu version and get errors about x11-common not being configured when running pacman -S to install, say onboard (although I was able to get gcc to install).

Tried commands like dpkg --config -a but didn't work.

Sorry about being such a noob about this.

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
(Note this is all with respect to Jolla Tablet.)

I tried this and some commands, including pacman, became broke. For example if I try to "more" a file I get an error associated with different libarchive files

"wrong elfclass64"

I've hunted around but can't find a satisfactory solution. Anybody experience this?
Probably you installed i686 Arch Linux chroot, but when upgrading, it started to download x86_64 packages due to Jolla Tablet having 64-bit kernel. Reinstall and change "Architecture = auto" to "Architecture = i686" in /etc/pacman.conf.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
I add my user with same line as root user and it works now in etc/sudoers

I have another problem now.
When i play youtube music i don't hear it.
when i play music with audacious sound work.

why?
Hi,

I do not know whether it may be the problem or related to this but years ago when I played with easy ubuntu on my n900 I experienced something similar: the system (videos played with mplayer for example) had sound but videos opened with any browser didn't have sound.

My solution was to remove pulseaudio completely and installed alsa; then with alsamixergui the youtube videos had sound.
Be aware of that when I did this somehow I lost some of my configs (appearence of LXDE for example) so I had to set everything again...

jm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Hi,

I do not know whether it may be the problem or related to this but years ago when I played with easy ubuntu on my n900 I experienced something similar: the system (videos played with mplayer for example) had sound but videos opened with any browser didn't have sound.

My solution was to remove pulseaudio completely and installed alsa; then with alsamixergui the youtube videos had sound.
Be aware of that when I did this somehow I lost some of my configs (appearence of LXDE for example) so I had to set everything again...

jm
Hi,

If i keep pulseaudio and i install alsa too it will work?

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,

If i keep pulseaudio and i install alsa too it will work?
I don't know, never tried that...

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
@n950 did you try installing pavucontrol? You can select different output devices with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by preflex View Post
There's some issue with SSL affecting some programs, such as Firefox, curl, and yaourt. Firefox can load pages, but no https. Some problem with ca-certificicates, i think. I don't really know why. I've been looking into it, but haven't figured anything out yet.

Is anyone having this problem with debian-style distros? Ubuntu, etc? I suspect (without really having any good reason) that this may be an Archlinux bug.
Had faced some ssl errors in Jessie Easy-Debian chroot in n900. I think installing ca-ceritifcates (apt-get install ca-certificates), solved it.

The Following User Says Thank You to insanelysexy For This Useful Post:
Offtopic :

I am having debian sid on chroot on Intex Aqua Fish. (NO Xwayland here). I have tried various things but am not able to connect to internet from inside the chroot.

http://thpmaemo.blogspot.in/2015/01/...ilfish-os.html

copied the resolv.conf too, butit still does not work.

The Following User Says Thank You to insanelysexy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
@n950 did you try installing pavucontrol? You can select different output devices with it.
i try to select all options one by one without success what is your idea?
Attached Images