Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
Hej,

@zagrim, You might be right about the hotspot...
I am not using wlan as a 'When'. I have a gut-feeling that it would be at least as power-hungry as Bluetooth is.
Last weekend I tried to get some data on the power consumption using Hungermeter, but it would seem to me that there's not as much a difference as I'd expect if both wifi and mobile data are on or if only one of them is enabled. However, it is hard to get any good figures since the power consumption of the phone varies quite a bit, a 60 sec average is not at all stable even though the device sits "idle" on the table. Killing all non-essential background processes might stabilise it a bit but I didn't want to crash my phone by starting guessing what is essential and what is not

I'm only using wifi as a "when" condition at home, having it turned on when I'm roughly in the neighbourhood (defined by cell IDs). When my AP is found, mobile data is turned off.

Last edited by zagrim; 2015-02-20 at 13:54.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hello hhaveri,

I am not sure, if this has been already discussed, but do you know, which is more power consumin. Usein wifi for condition, ot then usein mobile cell id as condition?

Best Regards,
Mikko

The Following User Says Thank You to R1v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 203 | Thanked: 596 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
Originally Posted by R1v3r View Post
Hello hhaveri,

I am not sure, if this has been already discussed, but do you know, which is more power consumin. Usein wifi for condition, ot then usein mobile cell id as condition?

Best Regards,
Mikko
WiFi is almost certainly more power consuming as it is currently based on 1 minute polling interval.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
Hej,

@hhaveri, Not meaning to push, but are there any updates I might have been missing regarding the "Audio Accessory" as "When" issue?

Kiitos,
LVPVS out.

Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
Hej,

@hhaveri, Not meaning to push, but are there any updates I might have been missing regarding the "Audio Accessory" as "When" issue?

Kiitos,
LVPVS out.
Sorry, no updates yet. I may have fixed the issue but haven't had time to create a release yet (as there have been also other issues to work on). Do send mail to support(at)pastillilabs.com if you wish to test the potential fix though.

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Sorry, no updates yet. I may have fixed the issue but haven't had time to create a release yet (as there have been also other issues to work on). Do send mail to support(at)pastillilabs.com if you wish to test the potential fix though.
Hej, Thank you!
LVPVS out.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hello. I think I found a bug. Please comment, if you find same.

When running app, and swiping from side to go 3x3 wiev. (I donīt know, what it is called) Then swiping right to pause situations. And then when activating situations with swipe, then it crashes...

Anyone else found the same?

I am using this situation activator from openrepos also.

Best Regards,
Mikko

Edit: If you unpause it immediately, then it wont crash. Please pause it, wait for about 10 seconds and then try to activate it.

Last edited by R1v3r; 2015-02-24 at 17:53.

Hei,

I also experience this sometimes.
I am not using the activator/autoloader.

LVPVS out.

I haven't seen it. Perhaps it is related to the situations active at that time? Any details to share (you can send them also to support(at)pastillilabs.com)?

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
The last couple of times I've disabled/paused the app (either from settings or from the cover, I'd guess they do the same(?)) it has crashed, too, either immediately upon pausing or upon re-enabling it. I'm not using the activator/autoloader, neither.

Tags
sailfish os, situations