Notices

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
IIRC the MagicSIM needs to be put in 007 mode first by using "any" GSM phone supporting STK. I.e. you will find in the phone menu anywhere (depending on phone model) an entry where to configure the SIM adpter. May it be under STK or Extras or SIM menu or or or.
That's good! Has switched on a mode "007". Now the adapter fine works! Many thanks!

Several days ago firm MagicSIM of the beginning of sale of the newest dual SIM adapter MAGICSIM ELITE, completely compatible with N900.

peterleinchen, at me such problem. After Key Power N900, SIM1 works well. I am switched on SIM2, too works well. When I again switch on SIM1 I can do only calls from it, and here accept calls does not want! If I switch on SIM1через phone application using a code 001 then SIM1 works well. What it is necessary to make for the decision of this problem??? Thanks for the answer!

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Hey tiran,
I am sorry, but I do not get your problem. Could you please try to rephrase?And explain a bit more?

I am sorry for my English! When I program SIM-Switcher switch on SIM1 it ceases to work. SIM1 works only in a mode of outcoming calls. The incoming calls does not work!

Last edited by Tiran; 2012-09-09 at 21:00.

That is strange!
As normally the switch occured, so you are able to call from that SIM, this would mean also the SIM1 is registered to network and booked in.

Are you sure you did not play with settings, so accidentally a divert all calls diversion is set. Please check via System/Settings/Phone (or System/Settings/Call Forwarding, if installed). Or what do you do to enable incoming calls again?

In System/Settings/Phone all is correct! If for switching on SIM1 I use phone dialer (I enter 001 and I press to SEND) then SIM1 works fine!

Which version do you have installed? (I hope 0.5.10). Please post here output of
Code:
ll /home/user/.config/sim-switcher
Show/mail me your config files.

Are you sure SIM1 can make calls and not receive? I cannot believe really. Or maybe you only think SIM1 is active, but indeed it it SIM2.

Which version do you have installed? (I hope 0.5.10).
I use version 0.5.10. It was updated through Manager Applications. Before updating there was the very first version.

Or maybe you only think SIM1 is active, but indeed it it SIM2.
SIM1 It is active! At balance check (by means of Ussd-widget) shows real balance SIM1. If I do outcoming calls, phone on which I call defines real number SIM1.

Show/mail me your config files.
I write from the desktop computer. Now I will copy config files and I will send to you.

OK.

Once again, give me please output of
Code:
ll /home/user/.config/sim-switcher
I do not know feasibility of HAM upgrading. But please see this post.