So.... the 770 is already being sold online and....
And I still didn't even receive my developer's device order code...

Last edited by lmf; 2005-11-07 at 19:00.

I'm in the U.S. and still waiting on a code... I've sent a couple of emails over the past few weeks and have not received any replies. If anyone knows what's going on, please let us know. Are we going to get our codes before the device goes on sale here?

GREAT NEWS..

Just got "THE" email... and my device is already on the way!!!
Finally!!

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
LMF: Does the actual retail price show up pre-discount? If so, what is it?

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
It's already TWO minutes after you got your email with the code, and it STILL hasn't arrived in my mailbox.

Now I'm just going to have to go to gmail EVERY SINGLE MINUTE and click Inbox so that I can feel like I'm doing something while I wait.

[RogerS]: I received the email at 1pm, but only noticed it at 4pm...
Hey... don't freak out... It WILL arrive...

[Hedgecore]: I live in Europe, but I'm a participant residing in a country other than that where Nokia 770 Internet tablet is available.
(altought, back when I applied to the program, my country was listed... but was later removed...
According to the email, they have no billing infrastructure for countries where the 770 is unavaliable, so, I will donate the 99eur directly to the GNOME Foundation under the "Friend of GNOME" program.
The email just said that "the device was sent", and I didn't get a tracking number...
Anyway.. I guess the transport will be free..

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
Hm. I wonder where the email will come from. It's 2:45 pm here in New York, which makes it way into the night in Finland. If that's where the email is coming from, I guess I'm not on the Day 1 list.

But maybe the people sending it are in California!

Wonder if any developers residing in the U.S. have received their email/code today as promised by Devesh?

I'm in the U.S. and still have not heard anything. Still keeping an eye on my email though...

Posts: 148 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Stimutax, AZ
An eye?

hfs, I've been hitting the 'Send/Receive' button all day long!!!

:-)

gultig

I finally got the email!!! I just ordered it with FedEx Next Day shipping...

Instead of a code, They sent a link to checkout.