Active Topics

Notices

well, I'm that one.
Some users post playlists (expecially of music) but they don't care about showing themselves on the webcam speaking nonsense for hours.
Thank you for the quick reply!

Can you add support for mplayer/kmplayer? The default media player does not work in some undervolt/overclock profiles, while mplayer works flawlessly.

Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
Can you add support for mplayer/kmplayer? The default media player does not work in some undervolt/overclock profiles, while mplayer works flawlessly.
Unfortunately, h.264 profiles main++ are not supported so mplayer has to be the one here. And, you can't really watch mplayer while doing anything else, which means downloading them. Can you find the folder they've been downloaded to via KMPlayer's file lookup? Make sure it's in MyDocs else it won't be able to see them. Obviously, mplayer can play the video wherever it is but if bitrate is over about 400kbps you will probably need to overclock the CPU.

Today i update nvideo, then i can't load video.
It say: this video is only available in youtube website. Why?

Last edited by accountvip; 2011-10-14 at 09:44.

Originally Posted by accountvip View Post
Today i update nvideo, then i can't load video.
It say: this video is only available in youtube website. Why?
Yep, this happens to me too after the update.

Originally Posted by demolition View Post
Unfortunately, h.264 profiles main++ are not supported so mplayer has to be the one here. And, you can't really watch mplayer while doing anything else, which means downloading them. Can you find the folder they've been downloaded to via KMPlayer's file lookup? Make sure it's in MyDocs else it won't be able to see them. Obviously, mplayer can play the video wherever it is but if bitrate is over about 400kbps you will probably need to overclock the CPU.
I don't know much about the technical thing but I saw a similar option in cutetube-qml that lets you choose the player. It'll be nice to also have that in NVideo.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia, Bratislava
Me too, after update every video is labeled with: "this video is only available in youtube website"

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
Hi,
I installed Nvideo for the first time today and:
1. Awesome speed, man!
2. Great speed, dude!
3. I love that, when I fast forward, playback starts IMMEDIATELY! There's like NO BUFFERING delay at all! I mean I forward to a point in the video that surely hasn't loaded yet, but still it starts playing faster then on my desktop, as if the video was present locally on my hd. How is that possible?
4. All this is very cool for the videos that DO work, But right 90% of them say "restricted, only available on Youtube website"! What's up with that?
5. Will you be adding an upload feature (not for browsing MyUploads, but for uploading files directly from Nvideo)?
PLEASE DO! And, if you do, please add the possibility to set the privacy status as well!
Thanks Khoung, great work!

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Yeah I've got the restriction problem too

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Me too, any video I'd like to watch is "only available on Youtube website" for some reason...