Notices

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
@Hariainm Understand what you mean with the icon. But the s-speaker wouldn't make that much sense anymore following the guidelines. Except maybe a white one with inverted shadows (so that it looks being below the orange part)? The official SoundHound icon one is very similar to knobtviker's one. Anyways those are details

@knobtviker I'm having the problem that I can't play Youtube videos. It will give me the "typical": You can't play these types of files on your device - message. Could it be that SoundWave picks out the highest video resolution available from Youtube?

Anyone else experiencing that or has my phone a weak day?

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Great app for N9
Just installed, works perfect
Thanks man

The Following User Says Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post:
i have installed it and works very nice. in mexico the cost is about $4 dollars. itīs cheap. keep improving it!

th only thing that i missed is the capability of search lyrics.

thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to hugon9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
@Hariainm Understand what you mean with the icon. But the s-speaker wouldn't make that much sense anymore following the guidelines. Except maybe a white one with inverted shadows (so that it looks being below the orange part)? The official SoundHound icon one is very similar to knobtviker's one. Anyways those are details
Of course when talking about the fading i'm talking about the orange squircle, dark orange in bottom, and going clear on top. You can see more of this here

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Glad to see it is finally released. I can only repeat what Arie already stated - Bojan worked really hard on it and I don't see how 5 EUR is too much for this application. You people should be glad there are developers around spending months on good code instead of complaining about pricing. If it is still too expensive for you then you better sell your N9 and buy something cheaper to have some money left for buying applications.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Was a no brainer instant buy!

Go on devs!

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Right and as mentioned earlier, the paid version of SoundHood isn't necessarily cheaper:

-AppStore = $6
-Google Play = $6

So for the same we get a proper Harmattan app from someone who gave us already a lot for free.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post:
Thanks!!!

Have to try it now...

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Well, this beats Eyrie a million times over. Well worth the cash, and that's another major app the N9's no longer missing.

Also, the UI's great, though I'm not sure about that spiral background.

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
[*]You should follow the Harmattan icon guidelines, to make your icon more consistent with the others. Compare:
Attachment 30703Attachment 30704
Note the shadow surrounding the logo and the top fading.
http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/...Guidelines.pdf

@ Bojan: Hvala puno!!! Really great work!!!

Tags
shazam, soundhound