Notices

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by izrzdor View Post
So,libeet1=1.2.2+svn41533-maemo1 was removed from repositories,how to install Carman?I've searche the deb file if libeet1=1.2.2+svn41533-maemo1 but did not find.Can someoane upload it?
I've had no luck with that either. It seems to be broken dependencies all the way down. I've tried with and without the testing and devel repos to no avail.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Hi
I owned a Mercedes W124 all along, so didn't need to mess with OBD-2
However, that car ended up in an accident, so now is time to get another one, which will be obviously OBD-2 compliant.

What happens when someone tries to build libeet1 in SB?

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
Carman on the N900 had significant flaws. I had hoped that someone would take it on & smooth out its problems.

I understand if that is what you wanted specifically. I do pretty well for car-based apps with pyOBD for reading & resetting OBD2 error codes, Modrana for navigation, & if I just need a big speedometer, jSpeed.

The N900 is such a great car computer that I got a suction mount holder & put it near the rear-view mirror when driving. It plays music through the radio, routes calls through the speakers, & does the navigation via Modrana.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rotoflex For This Useful Post: