Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by kimitake View Post
Sorry, I have encountered same issue before and fixed it, but it seems that I need to investigate for other cases. In addition, currently QWassr does not show any error information when login fails, I will fix it also.
I tried logging in again with my correct password, and it works for me now. I think there were '*', '$', and '#' in my password, which I am guessing were messing it up (that or its length).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xur17 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by kimitake View Post
Hi travla, thank you for your comments. I'm happy to hear that you like some QWassr features. The app is still under development so I will continue to improve it and also support for other platform like symbian and MeeGo. If you have such devices please try it, too.

btw, the following blog entry has donate link
http://kimitakeblog.net/item/717
Thanks kimitake, I just sent a (small) donation, but probably still more than you would get from Ovi Store after their commission.

If you are going to update QWassr, are you able to fix the about dialog? It seems to be the only thing that flips to landscape while you're in portrait mode.

Thank you for supporting this community, hopefully others will find QWassr useful and donate too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Fremont, CA
Twitter disabled SSLv3 protocol support and we need to use TLSv1 instead, but the current Qt 4.7.4 does not work.
So I just ported Qt 4.8.4 Network and Core code to the latest qt4-x11_4.7.4~git20110505+cssu11.

You can find more detail here http://kimitakeblog.net/item/866

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimitake For This Useful Post: