Notices

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
I've sent a report to FB but I'm not going to hold my breath for a reply

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
Yep. same here. Started this thread a couple of days ago

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92806

Still no solution. I can log in through the browser but not with widget a sharing plugin. Bugs the sh1t out of me because I know the login details are right.
Same problem today. Log in with the browser is ok, but not with the widget or photo sharing service. I've not changed my Facebook password; I have CSSU Stable and libcurl3 7.26.0-1maemo1. The photo sharing worked until some days ago (I uploaded photos without problems) and the Facebook Desktop Widget too, but strangely was not showing notifications of private messages etc. Decided today to delete & validate again the data and now having this message of "incorrect email/password combination" at the widget and "can't validate" in sharing accounts of settings.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Maybe try with disabling sms verification on your account :

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Pondokgede, Indonesia
Originally Posted by Fatalist View Post
Same problem today. Log in with the browser is ok, but not with the widget or photo sharing service. I've not changed my Facebook password; I have CSSU Stable and libcurl3 7.26.0-1maemo1. The photo sharing worked until some days ago (I uploaded photos without problems) and the Facebook Desktop Widget too, but strangely was not showing notifications of private messages etc. Decided today to delete & validate again the data and now having this message of "incorrect email/password combination" at the widget and "can't validate" in sharing accounts of settings.
i have same issue, except that i used cssu testing + thumb

The Following User Says Thank You to ndhikaa For This Useful Post:
Pls Help

I Have The Same Problem...Always Entering MY Email And Password To Log-in Through Facebook Widget It Always Shows That Incorrect Email Or Password Combination.....And Also The Facebook Picture Uploader Not wrking.....

Pls Do The Need Ful......

Same Problem....Pls Help

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Maybe try with disabling sms verification on your account :
How To Do This

Can U Pls Tell Me How To Disable SMS Verification

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Russia, Ufa
Originally Posted by tuteja View Post
Pls Help

I Have The Same Problem...Always Entering MY Email And Password To Log-in Through Facebook Widget It Always Shows That Incorrect Email Or Password Combination.....And Also The Facebook Picture Uploader Not wrking.....

Pls Do The Need Ful......
the same problem
Also I tried to generate a password for apps inside Facebook, but widget does not recognize this password too