Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
sakya .. debug mode renders x and y fine but in actual use, widget AbsolutLine .. its a Rect Widget y is dropped by 5 pixels
Sounds really strange, I'll have a look at it, thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
@naninenu
Hello!
I did a bit of rework on your WIndows QtLockscreen and here it is. You can see a difference when you look at this screenshot. I have also disabled a few widgets, that i found useless for myself. So mainly I just made those cells stay.

ZIP

This Theme is meant to be used with qtlockscreenconfig

You can also put the weatherwidget.sh in windows folder, if you wish, but i have disabled weather from showing on the screen.

EDIT:
I just now realized that you almost can't see a thing if you start sliding. Should've changed the color or smth. And the e-mail notification is getting into my way, looking at that hot....(No more, solved). Now another thing is bugging me. When you don't have any mails, sms or calls the bottom cell will be there anyway. I am thinking of smth right now, maybe will do it tomorrow.
Hi
You "ini" file for russian speaking, if someone want in english or hebrew, download new "ini" files from here: Windows_he_en...
Just rename "WP7 Concept.ini.he" or "WP7 Concept.ini.en" to "WP7 Concept.ini"..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi
You "ini" file for russian speaking, if someone want in english or hebrew, download new "ini" files from here: Windows_he_en...
Just rename "WP7 Concept.ini.he" or "WP7 Concept.ini.en" to "WP7 Concept.ini"..
Sorry about that. I was doing a few last changes and copyed the ini file straight to zip

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Updated, Harmattan Concept + Absolut Vodka Lockscreens

Added
  • bluetooth icon
  • reception bar icons, grayed out for no signal
  • AbsolutLine widget adjusted for the bug

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9fbox...an_Concept.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3q5mhy...olut-Vodka.zip

Installation
copy zip files to /opt/qtlockscreen/
copy *.ttf (font) files to /usr/share/fonts/
use qtlockscreenconfig to load theme
killall qtlockscreen
after unzipping the zip files there are 3 files
1)nHc folder
2)nHc.ini
3)mangalfont

i copied the nHc folderandthe ini file in opt qtlockscreen andthefont in usrshare fonts.i did killall qtlockscreen. loaded itthru qtconfig and i get a black screen with the time. wheredid i go wrong?
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
after unzipping the zip files there are 3 files
1)nHc folder
2)nHc.ini
3)mangalfont

i copied the nHc folderandthe ini file in opt qtlockscreen andthefont in usrshare fonts.i did killall qtlockscreen. loaded itthru qtconfig and i get a black screen with the time. wheredid i go wrong?

the nHc folder is named nHC in the zip file. I think the "c" is the key here since the code is key sensitive. name it to nHc instead of nHC. open the ini file and check the lines to make sure.

EDIT: ouch, it's done well here. that's not the problem then. but I had a previous problem it was the letter "c"

nHc.ini file looks for /opt/qtlockscreen/nHc folder. Can you make sure folder is correctly installed. Btw, you have to double-click the theme in qtlockscreenconfig menu and then go to terminal and killall qtlockscreen. Can you also make sure this was done in this order?
There is a typo in nHC.ini file:
BackGroundImageP="/opt/qtlockscreen/nHc/menu_bnw.png"
and it should be
BackGroundImageP="/opt/qtlockscreen/nHC/menu_bnw.png"

And next one:
SliderImage="/opt/qtlockscreen/nHc/nhc_background.png"
Should be:
SliderImage="/opt/qtlockscreen/nHC/nhc_background.png"

EDIT:
You managed to post it before me

Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
the nHc folder is named nHC in the zip file. I think the "c" is the key here since the code is key sensitive. name it to nHc instead of nHC. open the ini file and check the lines to make sure.

EDIT: ouch, it's done well here. that's not the problem then. but I had a previous problem it was the letter "c"
i have uploaded the files again. I needed to change reception bar icons so i did that, plus i rechecked the folder name was correct. Kindly if you can download and see if everything is fine now. thanks

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=559

Last edited by niqbal; 2011-09-14 at 12:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
They look fine now

The Following User Says Thank You to K9999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Any Star Wars fans in here? Thought I'd make a lockscreen star wars style

Play/pause is the album art, battery is on the lightsaber grip and to unlock use the lightsaber...

May The Force Be With You

Star Wars Lockscreen

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
I'm still reading through the thread and wiki page, but I have a feature request. Would it be possible (or is it already so) to add a button on the lock screen in conjunction with the media playback buttons for the FMTX? My workflow in the car is to run MediaBox and the transmitter and listen to podcasts. Right now, it is a pain, because I I have to pause playback to catch traffic/weather then restart it, many times having to restart the fmtx as well. Normally, I have to switch back to the desktop, hit the fmtx applet, pull up MediaBox and take it off pause...Which is a little challenging in traffic. Having media controls and the fmtx on one screen would make it a lot easier for me.

Thanks,
--vr

Tags
play'n_share