Notices

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
fruit ninja v1.5.2.....works like charm for me even better than that of angry birds space....

The Following User Says Thank You to nisheet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
we have now 56 pages for HOW TO RUN 2 GAMES (fruit ninja and angry birds)
i don't think that THP will make an update ..
he also deleted the files from his website
stop wasting your time guys
..what do you expect from most people here being only interested in playing (preenv,apkenv, meecolay) while knowing / contributing jacksh*t but ever-presenting demands?

As a POC this layer is really interesting. But without further ability to test, analyze & discuss (=="excluding all the bummer noise") with thp present. it became pointless. Same as the other threads pertaining to mentioned compat layers.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
This is strange mate? I can't think why this is not working for you? Have you placed all of the libs in the apkenv folder? If you have, the I would suggest removing all of the apkenv files and going through the installation process again.

This is an online poker games yeah? As it relies on an internet connection which is not supported with the current version of apkenv, so even if it can launch you won't be able to use it.
dude i placed alll other libs n all other games are working for me only fruit ninja crashes befor it get starts

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
I Have the same version. How much time did it take the loading screen for you?. It passed 12 min. and i'm still at the loading screen
12 minutes? no its not normal. mine takes from 5 to 20 seconds the most. try close any open app to free more ram as transfering ram to swap need time.

The Following User Says Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
no it doesn't, all compatible games work for me and no developer- or open-mode in use.
I'm sure you used it before. There are some dependencies probably.
I spent a lot of time trying to start angry birds (I use apkenv qml so I didn't have to use terminal and thus developer mode) till I turned on developer mode.

Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
12 minutes? no its not normal. mine takes from 5 to 20 seconds the most. try close any open app to free more ram as transfering ram to swap need time.
It didn't work. I tried the 1.01 version and it has the same problem

@KiRiK after updated yo your latest apkenv-qml deb, I noticed that you no longer bundle apkenv together? I had my previously angry bird savegame...where is the path you store/run them?

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
@KiRiK after updated yo your latest apkenv-qml deb, I noticed that you no longer bundle apkenv together? I had my previously angry bird savegame...where is the path you store/run them?
Apkenv binaries are not contained in any available version apkenv-qml.
All installed apk-files and their data are stored in "/home/user/MyDocs/.apk".

sorry for not reading whole tread.
can some of you test Fonecta finder app?
It is the only app I'm missing from android.

The Following User Says Thank You to kike For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Portugal
Originally Posted by dheerajverma143 View Post
dude i placed alll other libs n all other games are working for me only fruit ninja crashes befor it get starts
what all other games?

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp