Notices

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I'm trying!

Plankton is cool. But maybe it was pulled, I dunno...

And I'm not sure if reducing the size of the left bar makes sense, given that people are asking for more touch capability. Of course, a completely revised UI that does away with the bar would be an answer. NOTE: that is sheer uninformed speculation and does not indicate official work in that area.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I'm trying!

And I'm not sure if reducing the size of the left bar makes sense, given that people are asking for more touch capability. Of course, a completely revised UI that does away with the bar would be an answer. NOTE: that is sheer uninformed speculation and does not indicate official work in that area.
xlnt!

I just looked at my app manager and I can't tell which repo it's from but it's one of the 'basics' I am sure.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I'm trying!

My point is, offer the damn option somewhere in the control panel!
Out-of-the-box it's the big left bar by default, but allow those of us that actually have brains in our heads we use to be able to select a checkbox or move a sizing-slider or something to reduce the overall size of the left bar and the top bar.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Agreed.