Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
guys i have just installed the desktop shortcut resizer, and i changed the size of my icons and bookmarks, i have 2 questions, first what are the original sizes of the shortcuts and bookmarks so i can restore them ?
and can i have the application name in the desktop under it (like in the menu ) is that possible ???

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
guys i have just installed the desktop shortcut resizer, and i changed the size of my icons and bookmarks, i have 2 questions, first what are the original sizes of the shortcuts and bookmarks so i can restore them ?
and can i have the application name in the desktop under it (like in the menu ) is that possible ???
Mate.. I may be wrong, but in my opinion, the answers are:

1) 64 px for icons (Donno for bookmarks)

2) No, unless you include the name in the icon image.

The Following User Says Thank You to navsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
shouldn't it restart to default icons when reboted ??
and do u know where can i find icons with name in them ?

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
shouldn't it restart to default icons when reboted ??
and do u know where can i find icons with name in them ?
Nope... it will not. It did earlier with desktop shortcut resizer script, but that bug was fixed in this app now. So the size remains the modified one.

As far as I understood from the whole thread on this topic, a backup of the original icons is created in the same folder. So, most of your icon backups should be in /usr/share/icons/64x64/hildon and /usr/share/icons/64x64/apps

The Following User Says Thank You to navsin For This Useful Post: