Active Topics

Notices

Hello,,
Sorry if i overlooked a simmalair topic, but by using the search button i couldnt find anything specific, relevant to my request.

I would like to ask if there is a sort of ready-to-flash modification file with nice chat icons for in conversations available.
I tried to install the "windows live emoticons" from the repository, but i cant install it somehow (gives an error at installing).

Would i would like to have is a set of the most common windows live smilies, like: smile, cry, angry,, confused, etc, youknow... the basic set ..

I did find another topic about icons in conversations&contacts, but that was about the chatlines itself, and not about the smily-pack.
Now i also know that it is possible to change the icons, but if its also possible to change the key-combination that they are on? and i am very very noob in photoshop etc, so creating icons myself isnt an option either.

So it would be awsome if someone could tell me if such an icon-set is available somewhere, or could help me to get that.

Many thanks in advance!

Jeroen.