Last night I updated to Diablo and low and behold Wayfinder stops working for me. The app now thinks I need to register, okay no problem I have my purchase legit license so I dig that up and enter it into the field. Unfortunately the key won't stick, it just refreshes and comes back to the enter registration field. Wifi is working and the GPS pulls a fix, everything is okay but it's like the wayfinder app has no way to send the registration on to their servers.

Has anyone out there experienced this or have any ideas what I can do? Wayfinder makes it near impossible to get any type of support through their site. I know the app sucks but hey I paid good money for it to work for three years...

Any advice is greatly appreciated,

Madar

When I upgraded, wayfinder re-registered no problem. Howver, recently I downloaded and paid for a months license for the West USA maps, when I came to reselect the Uk, the license code was no longer valid. It appears that Wayfinder will only hold one license key at at time. Must remember to make a note of the new one. I contacted the Wayfinder UK help desk and I must say I got excellent support, it did take a couple of weeks, but they have issued me with a new code. Try the help lines, all I needed to quote was the MAC addreess for my tablet.

The Following User Says Thank You to PaulG For This Useful Post:
Problem has been resolved I ended up wiping out the entire maps directory and then reinstalling the new map of US West (3 hours). All of a sudden everything is good. If you find yourself in this situation this is something to try. I had to manually remove the maps folder as the Wayfinder gui wouldn't let me delete or download new maps in the state I was left in after upgrading.

Tags
map, wayfinder