Notices

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
TX to all team of Canola bossa bossa my friends...

all work ups

this non-official release is good for me now...

cheers...all set!

Let me understand better,because last time i installed canola beta 10 it messed up everything and I don't want it to happen again(videso support and lastfm plugin are essential to me!!)
If I perform the canola cleanup and then I install from scratch canola beta10 both plugins and video are gonna work correctly?
tnx in advance for the help

I got a lot of tracks which belong to the same album - but canola shows them as separate albums. Is there any way to find out why? Thanks

Can anyone tell me if beta 10 is released, or close to release without having to recode it to work?

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 472 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
It is NOT releaased. I got an auto update notification last night. Installed it and it works just fine.

EDIT: Nooo, its not release.. some how I got the dev repo installed. sorry

Last edited by claesbas; 2008-11-06 at 09:57.

Originally Posted by svu View Post
I got a lot of tracks which belong to the same album - but canola shows them as separate albums. Is there any way to find out why? Thanks
Were the songs created by seperate artists? If so you need to create a compilation album. Which is done in settings in Canola.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Laughing Man: No Artist tags in these songs.

Laughing Man: Changing all artists to "Unknown" does not help much

And a rescan was done? Hmm.. I think I had that problem myself once. I had to use a program like mp3tag to delete and readd the id3 tags. Try using an mp3 tag editor and having it save all of the files that show this issue with the same tag version like ID3v2.4

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Yes the rescan was done. The files were tagged by ID3v2.4 using easytag.
I can send you the files if you like (even though the tags are in Russian

Tags
beta10, canola2, installation