Well swiping down in the application menu would be scrolling it wouldn't it? But I do agree swiping up on the desktop could bring you to the application menu or switcher. Though what do you do once your inside an application?

Though it would be useful to have a widget that could go on the bottom left to activate the switcher (well I'm sure it can probably be coded)

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by solideogloria View Post
Tim just pointed out that you need only two clicks to reach the desired place.

I always thought that the only way to go to the desktop is task switcher -> app menu -> Desktop which is not true. I had seen a guy doing so in a video and i thought it would be the only way
What is the two clicks way?

Also, isn't there also the related situation that, to switch between two fullscreen apps, you have to go through the task switch button and have three clicks? One to hit button/overlay on lower right of current fullscreen app, two to click on task switch button, and three to click on desired app. (In Diablo, you could toggle to the next fullscreen app directly using the home key without any intermediate screen).