Notices

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ California, USA
hi,

Sorry, if we already have a thread for this topic, but i failed to find it so that's why I opened another one.

Anyways, is there anyone who is planning or working on 3D types of themes. Doesn't really need to be based on specific item/topics. It can abstract arts or graphics. Like the one's which nexus one.

Just suggesting if no one though about ti yet.

Thanks,

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-04-23 at 12:27.

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
collected some hicolor-pixmaps, see signature for more details. or do you mean something like compiz-fusion? or just some 3d-styled buttons?

3D style buttons definitely sounds good and something like the Nexus one screen. I think it can be called compiz-fusion.

Don't know whether this would be 3D enough for you but I found a 'Carbon Theme' in extras devel. Still only half finished but all the buttons are done, they are really great looking, smooth and elegant, real joy to press Even the address bar in browser is done very nicely and that is usually omitted. I have no idea who is working on this theme but credit to you, I shall be waiting for the finished thing. Definitely my future default theme.

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Yeah, Carbon is by me and it's an early test version (hence it's in devel) so most of the desktop widged graphics are still missing. Working on it...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Yeah, Carbon is by me and it's an early test version (hence it's in devel) so most of the desktop widged graphics are still missing. Working on it...
Eagerly waiting for it mate!

'Keep your friend close and your enemies closer.'

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
i love that theme. buttons are really nice. would be my default too, except it seems that the last two times i installed it on my device, i ended up have problems.

also noticed that when you tery to change to another theme, the carbon backscreens do not change unless i go to a nokia default theme and then switch to another h,theme.

really good work thopugh....so good i think about reint,stalling it all the time but am detered by the above.

hope that helps to find a possible bug to make it better.

waiting as well..

Tags
fremantle, theme request