Bought it. For those who have one already, how long did delivery take to the UK?

Hi,
I also bought it, (two in fact, the other one is for a mot. Droïd ) in late september, it is said shipped the 4 of october. Nothing is arrived yet.
I'm in south of france.
I don't know if i will receive anything, but for sure, it is not very fast :-(

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by bolbit View Post
Hi,
I also bought it, (two in fact, the other one is for a mot. Droïd ) in late september, it is said shipped the 4 of october. Nothing is arrived yet.
I'm in south of france.
I don't know if i will receive anything, but for sure, it is not very fast
:-(
How did you purchase? through ebay?

It is great and makes the games easier to play - disappointed with the build quality though. It looks quite cheap and nasty and the rubber mould has never even been cut in a straight line on mine.

The Following User Says Thank You to FP125 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
definitely worth to buy, its light, it does whats needed, and it doesnt harm your kboard over normal usage. dunno if youre hard on street fighter II and suddenly loose the match, you may brake it if youre hotheaded.

its childlabour workmanship and it works good.

just one remark; go for the multi button version of it. im playing with snes version of it.

what an clever innovation this piece of gamegribber i has.

I own GG too and GG does make playing games enjoyable (easy to press) like emu games, super tux, frogatto and friends etc. However, if you happen to use casing on your n900 like otterbox the problem is you gotta remove the case first. Otterbox case is really tight and not so easy to remove.

I'd prefer something like this http://dailymobile.se/2010/11/04/and...ontroller-mod/

Full touch screen with no keyboard also can use it too. It's quite elegant solution

Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
It is great and makes the games easier to play - disappointed with the build quality though. It looks quite cheap and nasty and the rubber mould has never even been cut in a straight line on mine.
Well yeah, It's home industry product unless he got machine to cut it instead using knife or cutter

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
im a happy GG user... Before i allways grew tired of games very fast, and mostly because controling most games on the physical keyboard was rather hard and unplayable at some points.

But the GG pretty much changed all that, cant stop playing all sorts of games on EMU's now, all the way from GB to PSX. Ive spent alot of time completing the zelda games on GB the last few weeks... (takes me back to when i was 12 and madly inlove with my original gameboy)

To Be Honest, i cant believe i waited this long to get it only had it for a couple of weeks now.. i wish i bought it earlier cause this thing changes everything :P too bad not all games in Devel repo supports the controles. But you wont have any problems with the standard Emulators and no keyboard damage yet. But i do think about it when im playing, to keep my self from smashing buttons when i get mad or excited

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpurnomosidi View Post
I own GG too and GG does make playing games enjoyable (easy to press) like emu games, super tux, frogatto and friends etc. However, if you happen to use casing on your n900 like otterbox the problem is you gotta remove the case first. Otterbox case is really tight and not so easy to remove.

I'd prefer something like this http://dailymobile.se/2010/11/04/and...ontroller-mod/

Full touch screen with no keyboard also can use it too. It's quite elegant solution
Nah, I think this one's better
http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/24/d...i-in-more-way/

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Nah, I think this one's better
http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/24/d...i-in-more-way/
Well, there are couple questions:

1. Is the inside cover of dinovo bluetooth keyboard strong enough to hold the phone esp N900 without dropping it? Example from shaking or leaning to the left/right side?
2. How comfortable is it for playing games (emu games) with it? I can see from the video, it's quite good for typing but dunno for games though.
3. Can it be used with N900?

Last edited by jpurnomosidi; 2011-01-03 at 15:37.