There is some sort of a conflict with levefocus app. Could this be solved somehow? When I start blessn900 the focus app pops out.

Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
There is some sort of a conflict with levefocus app. Could this be solved somehow? When I start blessn900 the focus app pops out.
well the live focus app is made to show up when u touch the proximity sensor and when the cam cover is open. try not to cover the proximity sensor under the front camera

The Following User Says Thank You to lifenexus For This Useful Post:
i updated to latest version and took 1st HDR pic got low memory error so i took another 5-6 HDR pics and no error. so i opened image gallery deleted my pics just taken closed gallery took another HDR pic and error on 1st pic none on second but then again on 3rd.
seems to be random for me but i'll keep testing see if i see any patterns.
also heres a pic and memory in use = 162mb with blessn900 open.

thanks

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Installed from devel, said installing failed. Still got the app in menu. Rebooted, still says you have to reboot first. Tryed to delete from app manager, uninstalling encounters error and app manager crashes.
So can't use it and can't delete it :C

Was able to update blessn900, so maybe it'll fix it. Report back in a bit.

Last edited by Brank; 2010-06-11 at 10:00.

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
blessn900 not working in pr1.1.. sad case.. =(

first attempt at HDR photography using N900
Attached Images

Last edited by niqbal; 2010-06-11 at 16:13.

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London UK
Thats HDR

Not sure what this thread is for but all the images posted are not HDR images, there just normal ones. HDR is not just overlaying 3 EV settings onto one photo. They need to be processed as above..

Last edited by crsnwby; 2010-06-11 at 12:01.

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
first attempt at HDR photography using N900
That's a complete fail at HDR.

It would be nice to have an easier HDR solution, but that's pretty clearly not it...

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
That's a complete fail at HDR.

It would be nice to have an easier HDR solution, but that's pretty clearly not it...
i used n900 + photoshop + photomatix. i can see where u feel i am wrong. My picture is not overprocessed. I will try it again. Not too sure abt the overprocessed picture though. I still prefer detail all throughout the picture. Sure sky seems more blue but i cant gather detail in the rest of the picture.

Originally Posted by hycraig View Post
i updated to latest version and took 1st HDR pic got low memory error so i took another 5-6 HDR pics and no error. so i opened image gallery deleted my pics just taken closed gallery took another HDR pic and error on 1st pic none on second but then again on 3rd.
seems to be random for me but i'll keep testing see if i see any patterns.
also heres a pic and memory in use = 162mb with blessn900 open.

thanks
hycraig, this pic shows that there's one photo in processing (the album icon shows animation and a single line inside the "frame" indicating that one picture is being processed). So you should just wait for the current picture to be finished and then you can take next picture in HDR mode. Sadly it is not possible to use less memory for that function, most of it is used for five 5-megapixel images. Blurless and SuperZoom modes take less memory (about 40 MB per image).