I have been using my Nokia 770 to listen to internet radio and love it. But I am wondering if other users notice this issue. While listening, the audio would stop and a buffering popup window would come up, once the status bar is filled the audio would start up again. This won't prevent me from using it but it is a bit annoying, kind of like stop and go every few minutes or so. Wondering if other folks with their Nokia 770 have the same issue? And if you have any suggestion to "fix" the problem would be appreciated!

Vincent,

Are you booting to mmc? I had the problem myself then I flashed fanoush's double mmc speed. That fix helped everything a whole lot. Thanks fanoush I have a 2 GB rs-mmc from TopRam I bought on Ebay so it may not be as good of quality as other cards but I definitely got the performance boost after the patch. If you are booting directly to flash it probably is your connection dropping.

Thanks with your reply. No I am not booting off the mmc. I am using the latest 2006 tablet OS. You mention maybe I am dropping my connection? Is there any setting that I can change to maintain a wifi connecton? I read someone mention changing their cache setting, wondering if that would help?

I cannot help you out to much with that but there are some bug reports in bugzilla. Here is one you may want to look at on Wifi dropping intermittently
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=329

For those who have OS2007HE. Did you notice any changes in wifi connectivity when upgrading?