Posts: 276 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Missouri, USA
Uhhh, ironically it rarely leaves the house...its used for a lot of lounging around and late-night browsing. I bring it to school occasionally and use it as a GBA/GBC during the boring lectures. I know, I'm bad.

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Helotes, TX
Everywhere...except into my work area. I work in a controlled (read: government) environment. But, I do take it and leave it in my locker,so I can periodically read email.

But, everywhere else.

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. " - Jeremy S. Anderson

lol, as soon as i got my n800, I took it to school. But of course being as clumsy as i am, I step out of the car and ding it drops on the asphalt. Get into my classroom, ding it falls on the floor. After that day, It took me a while to recover and finally mustered up the courage to put it back in my pocket. I've achieved this with flying colors and have only dropped once after that day. Thank god nokia built the tablets like tanks.

on the n95 bit, have you seen the price on that?
i think i'll take, i think 3 n800s?

The Following User Says Thank You to asqwasqw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Friday Harbor, WA, USA
everywhere i go, my n810 goes... camping with the scouts, to work, home, and yes, it has replaced required reading material in the bathroom. it wakes me up in the morning (4:00 am) and reminds me of all those things that i would otherwiise forget.

posted from my n810.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Marietta, GA, USA--Pombal, Portugal
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
Well, it's an addition of myself in my life. Can't imagine myself without it )
Well said, same here, however , i sent my n800 for repair (stopped reading internal slot) and im getting severe withdrawal symptoms lolz, but it sure is a big part of my life especially school (programming robots, writting code, writting papers, cheating on tests(jk)). in simple language, it has become a part of my life and i take it literally everywhere

I only take mine places if I think I'll have the opportunity to read a little (for example, took it on the commute to work for the subway, but won't take it when going to the store.)

I've got a smartphone for the short trips (first a Treo, now a Moto q9c.) Wifi isn't as ubiquitous as I'd like it to be.

Mine generally goes *everywhere* ... and I do mean everywhere.

yup...it goes everywhere...even to the "reading room"...sure cuts down on the number of old magazines in the "reading room".

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
It's already literally everywhere with me. It would be more (in the sense transfinite is more than infinite :-) if it had another form factor. But that's another thread ;^)