Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
Ja, Ja, herr Funk. Have a sheat on das chair.

My namen is Sigmund unt I'm here to help you. Vat you have there ist called ein shuperiority complex. Ja. Ja see, even smart-alek behinds like du and other peeple in here started somewhere and wee all asked simple questions in das forums before.

Was you think that only you is worth das air time is clearly either ein case of shuperiority or elitism. Also, since du is so eager to belittle other who may be older and smarter than du just because you know ah bit moore we recognize das complex sindrome of elitism-beratement-superiority-public, or, how vee call is in der business, der arseholism.

Vee hope du get to live in ein planet mit people just like du, were people on de street tell du are neing gut at wat they do best.

Sigmund out.
sir, can you translate that in english?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Gucky66 View Post
I agree with closing this thread.
I don't. Just because you call it something fruitless doesn't make it so.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Why not all agree that the N900 scores about 7 out of 10 in the good mobile phone department?

And then we can all be happy, and make love to our wives / boyfriends / husbands / girlfriends / mistresses (in Gerbicks case) / Animals / Sisters etc...and not have to analyze things so much.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Nice try, Mr. Bond.

I've rated it 6.5 and I will not budge an 0.0001.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Y'all are more generous than I.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
the thing i hate most about my n900 is the arbitary manner in which an application will install............. or choose not to install.

On a bog standard PR 1.3 device why can i not expect Warmux to install perfectly, without coming up with some stupid error message regarding a missing SDL package?

This isn't a dig at warmux, as i believe it is depending on a package that correctly expects to be there.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...260#post942260
yeah that SDL package was a ***** since there were two versions or something like that in the Repository. You would need to install one of them manually before the game will work and even then I heard it's slow. Your better off using the PS1 emulator and worms.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
6.5 is a bit low, IMO. I'd agree on launch, but with all the added software and patches and alpha software and cssu, it's a pretty nice device.

Phone works now, recording does too, messaging is fine, mail is OK by me (I use mail to get the genefral idea, then use PC). Maps map, AGPS works, and, overclocked, it's pretty useful.

I'll say 6 from Nokia, 8 now.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
6.5? Only if it's a percentage. Nokia would have had us believe this device was a 4 out of 5, but it turned out to be a 4 out of some far higher range, apparently.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
blah blah blah, blah the end, criticismhearit, flamebait, popcorn time, quit happens, still blah blah, stop it, trollfest